Sign in to follow this  
lulla

NOW OR THE FUTURE?

lulla   

What is more important when it comes to choice of a partner? The feelings for the moment? Or the possibilities of a future?

hm lulla this is the first time i c a topic of urs with no response i wonder what happened.

anyways i think it is a combination between the two i mean if u cann't have some sort of feelings for him now what's the chance that u will have some for him down the road not a pretty good odds if u know what i mean. On the other hand what can u do with a guy that u cann't see anything with him in the future. so i think the perfect partner is the one u feel now and will forever.

that's my 1 1/2 cents on this topic. peace

lulla   

Hey gurl

how are u doin? I don't even know why didn't reply and iam still wondering why..lol

I agree with you thought.to me if i feel someone now, i usually go with that feelings since u don't know if there is gonna be tommorrow.and if that feeling don't last..then it is too bad u know.but i don't believe holding out for the future that i don't know iam gonna have!i live for the moments and i enjoy while i can.