Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Beled-Hawo: Bare Hiiraale again flees , Al Shabaab back in

Gabbal   

Well at least reer Gedo seem to be civilized people who can disagree with each other vehemently on policy. Perhaps such a nature of dissent could have been useful while Abdullahi Yusuf was trampling on the name of Puntland as TFG president.

^^^Yeah, calling him a leader of thugs and highlighting how his gang just killed a pregnant uprooted young woman is dissent? What world do you reside in again.

Gacan ku dhiiglaha toogtay haweenayda uurka ah ayaa la sheegay inuu ku furay rasaas gaari meesha marayey ka dibna ay rasaastii qabsatay haweenayda oo meesha ka agdhawayd.
Col Hiiraale oo kal hore ay ciidamada Itoobiyaanku u diideen inuu la hadlo warbahinta, laguna xabisay gurigiisa ayaanan wax war ka soo bixin.
:eek:

Dhacdadaan oo ah mid la filayey inay ka dhici doonto deegaanada ay gacanta ku hayaan ********tu, ayaan noqon doono mid abuuri karto aaano qabiil, aarsina keeni karta, taasoo badanaa caadi iska ah, gaar ahaan meel ay ********i u talisay.

Magaalada B/xaawo ayaa dadkii ku haray ay dhamaan la soo baxeen qoryahoodii si ay naftooda uga difaacaan ********ta.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Gabbal:

Xiin-

Native Americans lived on these shores I call home now in the 17th hundreds as well Xiin. Even if your statement was accurate, it's hardly saying much. As for assumption of blood relations to Godane and Zaylici, I do not know how that accounts for anything when these two men planned all the terrorist acts in present-day Somaliland. I can understand the confused Red Sea, who is at one point an Islamist and another a born-again tribal nationalist, but I am quite surprised that divisive character by the name of Xaji Xunjuf has his head in every topic of this nature.

Why are you getting worked up for? Barre hiirale is lost cause. You might wanna bet on more reliable horse. He has shown neither the grit nor the Witt needed to overcome alshabab at this point . Also you should be the most concern when he brings in Ethiopian troops to shell your towns.

Haatu-

All I know is his is intent on trying.