Ethiopian spies captured by ICU, pictures

nuune   

The first spy

kaar_itoobiyaan_1p1.jpg

kaar_itoobiyaan_1p2.jpg

The second spy

kaar2_itoobiyaan_p1.jpg

kaar2_itoobiyaan_p2.jpg

PS: Where is the lies that some websites were reporting this morning about the capture, isn't this enough for them to see!!

nuune   

As those ID cards carry alot of information, ICU said they will inspect the ID cards through computer-read-machines, then they will forward and publish those secret information online

Xoogsade   

These guys were nuts going to Muqdisho. Anyway, someone should help us here understand some of the Xabashi words written on these cards if they are readable.

me   

hahahahaah check the date of birth.1 of them was born 01-01-1965, they just didnt know huh?

The other was born 17-03-1954. Quite old actually, I expected they would send youngsters.

nuune   

For those who think anyone can have those ID Cards, they are out of their minds, cuz Mustawaqa IDs don't look like this advanced ID Cards which are high-tech machine readable, I myself have one Mustawaqa ID and it is only plain paper similar to teesaraheeni soomaaliya,

ID Cardskaan waxaa kaliya oo loo ogolyahay yahandhigta oo ah kuwa ugu axmaqsan ee sirdoonka tigreeyga ah.

Mustawaqa ID Cards don't resemble those cards.

That is enough clarification

Temujin   

What would a spy be doing with a passport or an ID issued by the nation he is spying for? Wuxu akhli gal ma aha ninyahoow. Waa propoganda xamar lagu sameeye.

^^^Yeah an ID used in Mogadishu to spy on Somali's with Anharic texts? They must be rubish spies or it is another lame lie in the ver growing portfolio naked baseless bable from the courts..