Sign in to follow this  
baxsan

When a women looks in the mirror

baxsan   

Salaam

As i was browsing through the Net i came across this enchanting article, i had to share it with my fellow nomads

WHEN A WOMEN LOOKS IN THE MIRROR

Age 3: Looks at herself and sees a Queen!

Age 8: Looks at herself and sees herself as Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty.

Age 15: Looks at herself and sees herself as Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty/Cheerleader, or if she is PMS-ing: sees Fat/Pimples/UGLY ("Mom, I can't go to school looking like this!")

Age 20: Looks at herself and sees "too fat/too thin, too short/too tall, too straight/too curly"-but decides she's going anyway.

Age 30: Looks at herself and sees "too fat/too thin, too short/too tall, too straight/too curly"-but decides she doesn't have time to fix it so she's going anyway.

Age 40: Looks at herself and sees "too fat/too thin, too short/too tall, too straight/too curly"-but says, "At least I'm clean" and goes anyway.

Age 50: Looks at herself and sees "I am" and goes wherever she wants to go.

Age 60: Looks at herself and reminds herself of all the people even see themselves in the mirror anymore. Goes out and conquers the world.

Age 70: Looks at herself & sees wisdom, laughter and ability, goes out and enjoys life.

Age 80: Doesn't bother to look. Just puts on a purple hat and goes out to have fun with the world.

* *WE SHOULD ALL GRAB THAT PURPLE HAT A LITTLE EARLIER!!* *

Everyone needs to be told they're great so here's to YOU! To an exceptionally beautiful woman! The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen within her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole. But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!

oh my god' i feel beautiful already lol.

naaaah i agree' and thanx for letting us on the truth but remmeber beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and since you're the judge of it all.....rate yaself a 10 every morining.

ONE xxxxxxxxxx

Honesita   

Baxsaneey....me dont agree with ya sistah...!!! Yes our beauty is in our soul.....but let us be 'realistic', we need to look in the mirror and change what we think is ugly....!!! U r not completely happy unless u're happy with the way u look in the miror...!!! I'm not sayin' get breast implants and change the color of ur skin, i'm just sayin'.....if u think ur hair is too curly or too straight, u can change it. If u're a little over weight, u can change it. If your a little too skinny, you can change it. If u dont think ur clothings r up to date, u can go shopping and buy what u want. IF i tell myself 'i'm beautiful' everytime i look at the mirror just cuz i have a beautiful soul, believe me walaashiis....waa la iga carari lahaa....!!!

Salaamz

baxsan   

Salaam

Waa lagaa carari lahaa, somehow i don't believe that honesita

Yeah we have to look in the mirror from time to time, but u have to agree with me on this 1 All that AlLah has created is beautiful