Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Five civilians die in latest Mogadishu violence

Jaylaani 'cause i said something about you know (hmmmm) let think. we don't really need to admire our leader we can tell when they are wrong.....Taako knows what i'm talking about so i don't have to repond to his kind .(some of us put Qabiil frist.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Jaylaani

Ahmednajid is the President of Iran.

Abdiqasim salad was president of the TNG Somalia.

How did Iran get into the discussion? I thought you're talking about a somale person.

Xox,

People have thier hidden agenda every where. don't worry about him.

Originally posted by xox ogaal:

Jaylaani 'cause i said something about you know (hmmmm) let think. we don't really need to admire our leader we can tell when they are wrong.....Taako knows what i'm talking about so i don't have to repond to his kind .(some of us put Qabiil frist.

Now tell me if that is proper english saxiib. Be honest.

Jaylaani

Wallahi you are a funny character. Iran has nothing to do with anything. It was a metaphor. However I think I am taking the piss, since nobody in the face of the earth has been so relenting like yourself. I bid you a farewell.

taako I'M not trying to learning english from, but what i would learn from is how to fight for my Qabill ....aaaaaaaight so let see what you got.