Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Looters Inc : We dont want COURTS troops ?

Gudiga Ganacsatada Suuqa Bakaaraha oo codsaday in la qaado ciidamada Maxkamadaha islaamiga ee la soo dhigay hareeraha Suuqa Bakaaraha.

Posted: 1/4/2009 4:26:00 PM

Shabelle: MUQDISHO

Gudiga ganacsatada Suuqa bakaaraha ayaa sheegay in aysan waxba kala socon ciidamada Maxkamadaha islaamiga ee Fariisimada ka samaystay Saldhigyada u dhow Suuqa Bakaaraha iyagoo dalbaday in si dag dag ah looga qaado ciidamadaasi.

Gudoomiyaha Ganacsatada Suuqa Bakaaraha Cali Max’ed Siyaad Cali Dheere oo galabta u waramayay idaacada Shabelle ayaa sheegay in gudiga ganacsatada Suuqa Bakaaraha aysan waxba kala socon ciidamada Maxkamadaha ee dhawaan la soo dajiyaya Saldhigyada Hodon iyo Howlwadaag oo kaabiga ku haya Suuqa Weyn ee Bakaaraha.

Hadlakaani ka soo yeeray gudoomiyaha Ganacsatada Suuqa Bakaaraha ka hor ayaa gudiga ganacsatad Suuqa Baklaaraha waxaa ay soo saareen war saxaafadeed ka koobnaa ilaa 3-qodob oo ay kaga hadlayeen arimaha Suuqa Bakaaraha gaar ahaan Ciidamada Maxkamadaha islaamiga kuwaasi oo lagu codsanyo in laga qaado ciidamada Maxkamadaha islaamiga Hareeraha saldhigyada ku yaala Suuqa Bakaaraha.

Mudo Sedax Maalin laga joogo ayay aheeyd markii qaar ka mid ah saldhigayada gudaha Magaalada Muqdisho lagu arkay ciidamo ka tirsan maxkamadaha islaamiga oo fariisimo ka samaystay kuwaasi oo ku hubaysan hubka culus iyo kan fudud.

Hadalka ganacsatada Suuqa Bakaaraha ayaa waxaa uu imaanayaa xili maalintii shalay aheeyd waraysi gaar ah oo uu siiyay Idaacada Shabelle Afhayeenka dhanka howlgalada Maxkamadaha islaamiga Sheekh C/raxiin Ciise Cadoow uu ku sheegay in ciidamadaani ay sugayaan Ammaanka dadka shacabka ah ee ka agdhow saldhigayada ay fariisinka ka samayesteen.

me   

^ You should weigh your words, having said that.

You contradict yourself.

Here you say.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Gudiga Ganacsatada Suuqa Bakaaraha oo codsaday in la qaado ciidamada Maxkamadaha islaamiga ee la soo dhigay hareeraha Suuqa Bakaaraha.

And then you say.

The do not want government troops, they do not want the courts troops, they dont want to be taxes, they just want to keep the loot.

So we can conclude from what you said that:

1. Suuqa Bakaraha is a MARKET where people trade.

2. They businessmen that don't want to be taxed.

Now let’s look at the meaning of LOOT.

1: goods usually of considerable value taken in war : spoils

2: something held to resemble goods of value seized in war:

as a: something appropriated illegally often by force or violence

Ok Marka, if these people WORK and TRADE in the Bakaraha how can they be called LOOTERS? And why should they pay taxes to entities that don’t bring them anything of value?

They dont want Al Shabaab, they dont TFG, they dont want the Clan Courts they want no system what so ever.

Anyhow the looters Inc are just crazy..

No one is talking the poor mothers who are selling tomato :D

me   

^ calm down oldy and give an answer to the question I asked.

If these people WORK and TRADE in the Bakaraha how can they be called LOOTERS? And why should they pay taxes to entities that don’t bring them anything of value?

^^^Adeer those who control this market, the lands around it came due to the looting og the public property of the capital of Somalia.

Thus the title Looters Inc is an appropriate one for them, they came to this position becuase of naked force.

As for taxes, for 18 years these fat cats have fought every organise entity which might represent in their eyes a government.

This post is to highlight the sheer bankruptcy of their argument.

They want nothing but the anarchy they have gotten rich on..

Simple

me   

^^^Adeer those who control this market, the lands around it came due to the looting og the public property of the capital of Somalia.

Thus the title Looters Inc is an appropriate one for them, they came to this position becuase of naked force.

As for taxes, for 18 years these fat cats have fought every organise entity which might represent in their eyes a government.

This post is to highlight the sheer bankruptcy of their argument.

They want nothing but the anarchy they have gotten rich on..

Simple

1. Can you proof they are illegally occupying land that doesn't belong to them?

2. I know Bakaraha, what public property are you speaking of? be specific please.

3. When have these people ever fought anyone? to my knowledge they are businessmen doing what businessmen should do. Making money!

4. If I remember correctly there were warlords fighting for 18 years and not businessmen, do you know anything we don't know?

lool. Adeer your either in deep denail or plain ignorant of the situation in Mogadishu.

1. The proof is the milions of displaced Somali's who's homes and properties have been forcefully occupied for 18 years.

2. The Bakarah market as it stands today has grown over many private and public properties it is based around land that has been confiscated by force which includes homes of private citizens.

3 + 4, The most powerful warlords were "business men" the largest company in Mogadishu was called Banadir, they owned the port of Ceel Macane and it was headed by Bashir Rage Shiirar, Abukar Cumar Cadaan with business associates including Mohamed Dheere. This "company" employed large militias and had battles in Mogadishu North areas. Even the war of the warlords and clan courts started with a feud between Bashir Raage & his former partner Abukar Cumar Cadaan.

Other powerfull business men or warlords included Daylaaf who had a huge interest in the Bakara, each of these groups had hugenumber of technicalls and fighetsr and fought in the city.

You had Abdirashid Ilqayte or the owner of the famous hotel Saxafi. Dont forget Mohamed Qaynyare who ran a whole air strip and district and who thought himself as a businessman.

Thus the Bakara was the centre of the huge arms trade, which was the centre of power of the warlords and armed big shots who never wanted a government.

Thus dear lad you do not know what you are talking about

me   

Ok Lad,

Lets see how your mind works.

I have just listed the names you just posted.

1. Mohamed Dheere.

2. Bashir Raage

3. Abukar Cumar Cadaan.

4. Abdirashid Ilqayte

5 .Mohamed Qaynyare

A question for you, are any of these men linked with the website article you just posted? if so can you prove it? if no, then whats the relevance of posting their names?

Another question for you.

Mohamed Qaynyare and Mohamed Dheere, weren't they in the Abdulhi Yusuf led TFG? So if these looters where in the TFG, what does that make the TFG that you have supported all this time? Looters Inc?

1. Mohamed Dheere.

2. Bashir Raage

3. Abukar Cumar Cadaan.

4. Abdirashid Ilqayte

5 .Mohamed Qaynyare

All prominent business men :D

lool. Adeer one needs not change the subject, the truth which is the old ladies in the market have no power, the shoe shining children do not have a say.

The policy is made by the warlords/businessmen who I have listed to you above.

Daylaaf was the most prominent of the Bakara bosses, and so were many who hid their names.

The artiicle above states the Bakara market big shots do not want the troops in their area. Thus who do they want? Thair own militias..

Chimera   

Lol Poor duke

summary:

Duke: Looters inc!!

Me: There businessmen!

Duke: No! they are looters

Me: Why?

Duke: because they stole property and love war and anarchy!

Me: Those were Warlords not businessmen

Duke: dear lad you know nothing about Mogadishu, warlord so and so owned this and that

which makes them all looters.

Me: wasn't so and so part of the TFG? and wouldn't that make the TFG part of looters Inc?

Duke: No! so and so were prominant businessmen

LMAO!

The looters Inc, want no government and they have taken great lengths to destroy or help in the destruction of every admin ever created.

The looters, warlords, scrap merchants are all interchangeable titles :D