Sign in to follow this  
La-y-La

what if....

Macalin   

..intaas baan noolahay ee waligey manaan arkin wiil somali aan dhaho ileen kan wuu quman yahay....midkasta wax ba si ka ah....

------

LOL..!!~ Sugboo, Yaa Adunkaan kunool oo wax is ka aheen?...Perfectville Maa degantahay adiga?..lol..sxb U sure do want it to be 70F,clean and no misses in NAFTALAND aa umaleeya Haye!

I do honestly beleive that Most sisters Need to Mature More, and start looking at other stuff than comtemparary things like LooKs,Education and Money and Maybe Look for Something Else,watever that MayBe!---Nafta I don mean u need to Mature But Rather Its Kinda Xogaa U know To Say that....Qof walbo wax baa si Ka eh, No ONe is 100% so its OK IN ee wax kaa Maqnaadan..

Waa kaa dee Odaygii waa hadlay!---ciid wanagsan(its not tha far!)

La-y-La   

lol@moti, I aint got time to talk about ur issues.

Anyway, everybody else, I think it is easier for a guy to be with someone he doesnt love, look at the majority of men who go back home and marry. Now I know Moti is gonna start talking about how our parents married and how they came to love each other and all, but the thing is they didnt have the choice to marry whoever they wanted, but we do.

and as Safialuul said, u gotta feel excitement when you see the person you love.

Thanks Bee, you are right about that.

Peace.

Qac Qaac   

Maryan, this all i am saying, when u are very harsh to the person like saying u r not my type, what do u think is gonna happen to u, some one would say the same thing to u, so don't go run to your room and cry ok, because what goes around comes around as BEE said.

tankale waa, nin baa baxay naag ka soo guursaday wadankii, why always mention this, is it a thread to u guys.

and the lady that said all men wear sil silado well, i wonder where u shop or fish, look at the right places sis. maybe u only see guys with silsalado coz u r in their situation too.

p.s. maryan i think, u don't like this guy, because of how he looks like right, coz u already said, he is educated and willing to go with the extra miles as u said, then WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?... he is not handsome right.... just tell us, we won't tell anyone loooool. if that is the case i don't think is really a good case to not give some one a second chance.

pearl   

walaalo.....from what u say...it seems that he wont quit..and ur giving him harsh responds...so my advice to u is...dont put urself in a situation where u have to see or speak to him....just cut all sorts of conversation with him...limit it down to:

1..salama alikum

2.how are u...

3..Fine..

4..maa salama

u dont want to come off being rude....

i have friend who is in the same problem....and who wonders why he is still around after all these years....well reason is that whenever she needs a ride or something(money).....u guessed it....him!....

Dhokh baa jira and the girl is got the right to say u not my type. If they guy ain't getting the message then why laed him on its best that u let him now sooner rather than later that he ain't ur type sis.

nafta   

LOL..!!~ Sugboo, Yaa Adunkaan kunool oo wax is ka aheen?...Perfectville Maa degantahay adiga?..lol..sxb U sure do want it to be 70F,clean and no misses in NAFTALAND aa umaleeya Haye!

LOL lakkad, naah it aint like that, i aint saying he's gotta be perfect but sometimes good looks dont only have to be looks, it would be nice if there was some personality behind it.

But then again looks arnt everything, things like education(or generally being able to take care of his family) en diin do count...i'm not saying anybody has to be perfect, a perfect person would only annoy you i think, but there are certain standards a person sets for themself and its usually those three things u mentioned that people find important. Well looking at it from a female poin of view anyway.

This is exactley the same as you guys want a girl oo isku dhaceyso lemme put it that way, mid qurxoon, dhex yar oo kub weyn icon_razz.gif (looking at it from a traditional somali point of view)...all i'm saying ppl tend to be biased when it comes to those sort of things.

So do we really need to mature or do u guys find it hard to meet those standards?

And to the guy that said i wonder where u shop or fish, look at the right places sis. maybe u only see guys with silsalado coz u r in their situation too. ....And what situation would that be...do i wear them big necklaces and shout "G" all over the place? No i don't. It's so typical, it's not even possible to make a comment without someone feeling offended by it. :rolleyes:

I dont need to be in any situations, to observe what other people are doing and maybe you should consider what you say next time before you just make some wild accusations.

La-y-La   

Listen Qac Qac, the thing is I know that what goes around comes around and I believe I mentioned b4 that I was never harsh with him in the beginning. I only got harsh when he wouldnt stop asking me why I dont like him and I just had to tell the truth straight up.

AND trust me aboowe, the part about men getting married back home, that dont bother me and anyone I know of, for starters, I dont wanna brag, but I am young and I have a lot of time insha'Allah to shop around and find me a husband, so get that through your head okeeey.

besides qof walbo wuxuu Allah u qoro inbuu heli!!!!!!

and when I talked about guys going back to marry, I was refering to the fact that IT is easier for them to marry someone they dont luv.

Oh yeah, looks shouldnt be "that" important, but I believe (am not sure) I heard somewhere in the religion that looks should also be one of the qualities to choose when looking for someone to marry, I dont know if this only applies to when choosing a wife, so for you guys who love to run to correct me, I said am not sure of it.

Asaaaaaaaaaaaalamu Aleykum!!!!

Qac Qaac   

abaydiis maryan biyo qaboow cab, adiguna Nafta sidoo kale isbaramuuto u qaado oo tartiib u cab, kadib na is qaboow jiya.

Maryan if u r young tanag u for telling us. but i find rediculous of you ppl here saying always, to find not true love go back home and get some woman from there. r u guranteeing a true love in North america or in Europe. if yes, why do most of the divorces happen in this countries. what happpen to the true love.

Nafta as for you, i meant, maybe where u always are or chill at is with those guys who wear the big sil silada, change your environment and u should find a happy mature man. that if he is fits your imaginary standard in your head. all illusions, and come down to the reality and live it like a real person.

Maryan yes qurux is in our religion, but it is the most important. and i don't know who told u that women cant marry for qurux too. u just jumped out of emotion, but i understand. IS JUST RELATIONSHIPS BUILD ON PATHETIC THINGS LIKE QURUX OR BEAUTY NEVER STAY FOR A LONG TIME. go for personality and hir or her religion those 2 will stay for a long time.

Salam to all those peopel that have played a part in this post.

First of let me give a big hug to Bee for giving out such a wise comment!.

Maryan, from reading your post, I have come to the conclusion that you are not giving out the real reason for not liking this guy!!!!

Did this guy ask you to marry him?

Did he ask you to give him a chance to see the real him?

Did he make education his No 1 priority and only recently did he realise his mistake of not seeing you often?

Did you have an earlier fling with him that ended under the moon some years back?

My conclusion is that you might have had feelings for this guy previously but you moved on!!

Dont forgot that he is not a stu_pid(since he is educated) man. He knows how you feel about him but he might be testing you to see whether you are a descent girl who likes to keep things sweet and xalal!. ;)

Dont forgot that good things are right under your nose and they never seem to matter until they dissappear. :D

Understanding you psychologically is difficult but I seem to sense that you have your sights set on something else other than him!. Perhaps another man or work and education!.

Good luck walal but remember that their is always a fish out their for everybody. As I have been reading lately from an article, allah grants good things to all the people that desire it no matter the obstacle!.

Walaikum Salam

nafta   

To Qac Qaac

first, i don't hang in "environments" with guys full of sil silado, is there in fact a specific environment for those kinda ppl, if you go to the shops you'll see them, down the streets you'll see them, so care to explain to me where this "environment" is exactley as you happen to know a lot of it.

and second, for these illusions in my head, plz walaal if you're gonna read something do it properly cuz then you would see i was talking in general alright, and like i said take some time out and think what you wanna say really thru instead of talking out of your head like that and makin all these out of depth accusations.

P.S. and since when were looks not an issue? anybody who says that looks dont count is telling a mjor lie, well heck yeh, ofcourse personality is the next big thing you looks, with next being the opartive word. 95.5 % of the time u fall for someone by seeing how cute they look so plz don't go there saying that i harbor some illusions, i would more sooner say u were in denial or just plain acting up.

La-y-La   

Salams to all. I didnt have the chance to read some of ya's writing, am pretty sure it is full of good stuff, but hey sorry specially to continental bachelor. I caught one question from c-bachelor and it was if he asked me to marry him, I didnt mention that anywhere in my posts.

Besides, whats wrong with not like a person? I mean u people do have feelings you know, ther are people you just cant see urself with.

God, I feel like I have to defend maself,lol.

Anyway, I think a LOT of ppl jumped to the conclusion that I was rude to the guy and offered me the suggestion, "What goes saround comes around" I think I mentioned it b4, I am not that kind of person and I believe i have also metiioned that I was only rude to the guy when he wouldnt respect ma wish which am pretty sure ya'all are familiar with by now.

peace

Qac Qaac   

Nafta

if looks are important for you, then say it is for me. it is a little narrow thinking don't u think? to pick someone coz she/he looks good. looks go away after a while then what u have.

so the better idea with me, i think, it would be to go for personality of that special person, if he or she has looks with it then that is bonus.

besides u accusing me of talking out of nothing, and then say to me i am accusing u. i call that contradiction sis. but then again sorry walaalo if u got a little bit mad.

if what i said, doesn't apply to you, then don't bother yourself, and keep repeating to me the same thing. it only makes it look that what i said applies to you.

^^^^^^Let me give you advice bro. When dealing with a sister, give enough respect bro! redface.gif

Maryan....I did not propose to you nor will I!. I am just curious because you are giving us a part of the whole picture. :eek:

It is strange that you go for looks because men also go for looks so if you are a judge then the guy you fall for will judge you also for your looks! :rolleyes:

Cont.

P.S What judges and goes around will be judged when it comes around! ;)

La-y-La   

loool@c-bachelor

i wasnt talking about you. U asked me if the guy proposed to me and i was answering you, looooooooooool. why would I think u proposed tome.

ahah. peace.