Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking news: Clan Courts weaken dramaticly.

^^^You are now going of on a crazy course, has not enough supplies in terms of fuel and armour alredy not pass through to humble you clan courts?

Saxib, dont defend what Radio Shabbele, Simba and even other pro sites can not.

Your master IndaCade's attack was the beginning of the end, Rambo came and huffed a little.

Sorry mate, you bring no evidance, other than QAD-SEE-YA.com, while I bring you the clan courts media itself.

Originally posted by Nayruus:

Mr. DUKE INA SEED. I thought your friends had dictated to you the introduction to military science and you can explain lay people like me how on earth your friends will able to defend the supply lines from addis to baydhaba when 95% of the land these supply lines pass are resided by Somalis and other Muslim ethnic groups. You are disappointing me. Or are you saying your uncle yeey’s cousins will protect these supply lines from raids of Somali mujaahidiin? Convince me how Amxaaro and your uncle will jointly be able to govern Somalia, yaa Duke ina SEED before you brag “it is nearly over”.

So now you are counting on the poor people of Jijiga to fight for the supreme leader Aweye. If you only knew the reality on the ground.

The demonstration in Jijiga against Aweye was more stronger than any fake and orchestrated demo I have seen on propaganda from ICU.

TFG has now connected from south to north through west. What supply lines are you talking about?

How about the military genius of Aweye/IndaCadde trying to get foreign fighters from the slaughter house (no kidding) in Kismayo, forgetting they are fighting Barre Hiraale the defence minister. Their reinforcement didn't make it, obviously.

How about the military genius of Aweye/IndaCadde trying to get foreign fighters from the slaughter house (no kidding) in Kismayo, forgetting they are fighting Barre Hiraale the defence minister. Their reinforcement didn't make it, obviously.

They mastered the art of acting tough and making idle threats.

Yasir   

Brother Duke,

I am very surprised that even days after our nation is attacked by our well known archrival ethos that you have remained as the spokesman for a weak government that has allowed our nation to be attacked by tigre. that is very sad indeed. I wonder if you have any principle at all. and if you do, please mention what those principles are. what you have to understan is that we as somalis past or present never allowed other direct interferance to succeed amongst us. and I doubt today will bee the beginning. and i may add dont be to quick to celebrate the pull out because the war is not over yet and what ever may happen I doubt this weak gov't will be the gov't for somalia as some of us thought in the past. and the reason i say that is their violation against our nation is enormous and surely has ended any chance they might have had.

The news so far, is very interesting. By all acounts Duke is not lying, Amxaaro(I do not know of any TFG participation) have had victories in the aforementioned towns.

However, it is foolish to write off the UIC already, they have shown to be able in the battles of Xamar against the Warlords, and their formidable conquering of half of Somalia.

Military history also teaches us not to write off the enemy until total annihilation is achieved. On top of that UIC seems to be regrouping, and have the support of the people (whatever Duke may say so) and so far, are following guerilla tactics (Guerilla forces when initially assailed often retreat from the superior enemy and regroup.) It seems they have grasped their first couple of lessons from Syria properly.

Lets wait and see....

Originally posted by Centurion:

However, it is foolish to write off the UIC already, they have shown to be able in the battles of Xamar against the Warlords, and their formidable conquering of half of Somalia.

The UIC had support not only in Somalia, but even in ethiopia when they fought the warlords. I remember the prime minister Meles in Parliament answering a question as follows:

"The ICU is a mixed bag. There are people who wnat peace and order in Mugadishu and want Government and their country reinstituted, those we support. There are also terrorists who are known to ethiopians among the ICU. We have to wait and see which one is in control of the developments."

It was only weeks after that Aweye was announced as supreme islamic leader of "somalia".

I expect even the speaker now to reconcile with the TFG and find a means of getting the ICU member organizations separated. The supreme council will be dissolved.