Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Cawke Prediction For Puntland 2013

Cowke   

My prediction for puntland from 2009-2013 which will be when farole term comes to an end.

Now its 2010 and my predictions from what i can assume is that farole is planning to go hamar I say this because garoweonline reports alot more on what's happening in mogadishu then it does with puntland.

When cade muse was in power I remember farole garoweonline was very puntland focussed and it turned out he became president of puntland. So I am predicting that garoweonline is being very hamar centric because I think farole has told his sons to make sure garoweonline presents the current tfg as very bad solution so all the a.u guys and igad guys who read from the allafrica portal can see that and when sharif mandate ends in 2011 august the international bodies will force him to resign or at the very least "not endorse him" to have another term in office.

This is when farole will put his application in as a candidate for villa somalia and muster up support from puntlanders to get behind him for his chance at villa somalia. I think farole will use his puntland track record to show that he has experience in politics and administration unlike the former mosque teacher sharif.

I think the experience that farole will bring to the table will throw out all the contenders from hamar because they simply they don't have administration experience.

The only thing the usc guys had in their favor was that hamar was usc enclave and that made international community favor a more usc candidate then others but now its proven with sharif even if your local guy from the local clan in hamar doesnt mean you will get any results.

I believe coupled with these advantages that farole will be elected as president of somalia. I believe he will vacate his seat to abdisamad shire for 2 years before the elections are held for the presidency of puntland.

The elections to be held in 2013 will not be parliamentary election but a multi party election. I believe that ilkajir will be head or creator of 1 of the leading parties in puntland and will take the office in 2013.

I say Ilkajir because he is rich and he also has better experience then any other candidate in puntland and coupled with his puntland ministerial experience I believe that will give him the edge over other candidates.

Thats Cowke Prediction for Puntland.