Sign in to follow this  
Sky

entertainment only dayniile can deliver

Sky   

this is some funny shit!

Khilaaf soo kala dhex galay C/laahi Yuusuf iyo Cadde Muuse Xirsi Boqor

Garoowe

Warar laga helayo ilo u dhow dhow Madaxtooyada Gen. Cadde ee magaalada Garoowe ayaa sheegaya in khilaaf soo kala dhex galay Madaxweynaha Federaalka Soomaaliya C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed iyo Madaxweynaha Puntland Cadde Muuse Xirsi Boqor.

khilaafkan ayaa waxaa uu ku saleysan yahay kadib markii uu C/laahi Yuusuf ka codsaday Cadde Muuse in uu soo diro 300 oo Kun oo Doolaroo qayb ka ah mashruuca lagu dhisayo garoonka diyaaradaha ee magaalada Boosaaso, taasoo la xaqiijinayo in uu Cadde Muuse ku gacan sayray.

C/laahi Yuusuf ayaa lagu soow waramayaa in uu arrintaas si weyn uga xumaaday, xiligaan oo ay jiraan dhibaatooyin ka haysta dhinaca Golaha Baarlamaanka Federaalka Soomaaliya oo magaalada Muqdisho u sii qulqulaya.

Dhanka kale Madaxeyne Cadde Muuse ayaa loola carary maanta isbitaal ku yaalo wadanka isku taga Imaardka Carbata kadib markii uu ku soo booday xanuun deg deg ah

W/Q Garaad Salaad Xersi Dayniile , Muqdisho

http://www.dayniile.com/Abrir/18Abril7.htm

Sky   

com'on man.

- c/musse rushed to the hospital

- c/yussef starts a fight with c/musse cuz hes tryna snatch the money for the airport construction in boossaasso.

this shit is hilarious..... :D:D:D:D:D:D

Sky   

well there are a lot of things that make you smile in puntland. but i dont think hilarious is the right word. you prolly mean proud, no?

Sky   

is he for real? war get the hell outta here. go lead the anti-riyaale resistance army or something.

Sky   

why was my post deleted without any notice?

it went like this:

i wonder how many meaningless threads nobody replies to, the SOL forum can sustain?

^^^ No thanks to you brother, for what is your point, other than to score points , for what reason, no one is keeping score. Wind no need to disrespect the brother and bringing my person into this nonsence.

Fyr   

Originally posted by black.hawk:

why was my post deleted without any notice?

it went like this:

i wonder how many meaningless threads nobody replies to, the SOL forum can sustain?

LoL :D:D

No it was more like the “N†word followed by “get the hell out of my thread†and then bla bla “why are you doing this†and finished with “I don’t like your presencesâ€

You sound just like a kid who got his candy taken by other kids. How many times does one have to jog your memory that this is an open public forum and not a disclosed one? Anyone can have a say here got it? You’re lucky, calling someone the N word should’ve got you banned.

^^Whats wrong with the N word and why should he get banned, loads of folks here make worse statements, some have already on this thread.

Lay of the sugar will ya lads. Its not gonna make any difference. Sky my advice is simple, hurt these brothers with facts and dont get down on their level.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Sky my advice is simple, hurt these brothers with facts and dont get down on their level.

How can "hurt" and "advice" be used in the same sentence? You're logic here is as flawed as the one Col Yeey (twisting arms, LITERALLY) has pursued throughout his bloody career. And I do apologize for dragging your Honorable name into my minor skirmish with the chameleon kid.

What do General Duke and black.hawk have in common? They've both changed their nicks on SOL more times than anyone else I've seen. But why? Changing nicks but not rhetoric. They're still here singing Col Yeey's old tunes.

P.S. I'm the N-word for life. Being in a "N" is something I'm immensely proud of. If anything, black.hawk should be banned for copying the exact style I've designed my nick in. I should've patented that when I had the chance. Oh well, the price I pay for being in the presence of uncreative minds redface.gif