Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Why women choose bad boys over nice guys

actually, no. not all women are. maybe others. because they find them "cool". they think that "bad guys" can get away with more things than other guys. of course i'm open to the idea of dating a bad guy. i may not be attracted at first glance but when i get to know him and he seems to be nice and loveable, why not? coz sometimes, those bad guys are just maintaining an outside image. but when they fall in love, they can be really sweet... nope, not yet ;)

shyhem   

finesista

I can't believe it took you this long to realise the impact of badboys on u'r azz.Women by nature are interested in any thing that's forbidden to them by the society.Badboys definately are not the sort of men u'r mom will say "my daughter i want u to meet u'r future husband,he is a cool badboy".And hence the reason why u're always curios about badboys and whta they 'are upto.Anything that u'r mom doesn't approve is a cool thing with u.

Furthmore,when u tell a nice guy jump,he will say how higher.Try asking a badboy that and the next thing u know u're azz jumping over the fence with him.Women like trying new things and badboys are unpredictable, and according to the lady hormones anything unpredictable keeps the boredom away atleast for a short time of period.

underdog   

Shyhem, that was an excellent point and very true. Adrenalin make the heart pump faster which is the same effect sexually arousal has on the human body. Ladies, if any guy's ever asked you to sneak out of the house at 1am or ditch school so that you can go hang with him, you know that "I not supposed to do this" feeling fast heartbeat....nothing like it. But you know it isn't every guy who would ask you to do that. The nice guy will wait until you have time then you can get bored together....what was that about about good guys finishing last?

Consolation note: To all the nice guys out there, when the women are done having fun and need a "stable" "dependable" man they know where you are so patience will eventually pay off.

boycott   

interresting topic:

i'm right now concerned about this as i'm gonna play a role and wondering why good girls fall shit easy into bad boys'trap?????????

so i came to the only conclusion that girls are 50% complete ;)

No doubt bad guys previously nice are the future of women for the battleaxe 's sake :confused: