Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Thug IndaCade Clan Courts losing the plot Invites foreign fighters

ONLF has answered almost all of your questions, those who seem to propagate about religion or somalia vs. ethiopia kind of shenanigan:

ONLF statement clearly point by point shows:

The conflict in southern somalia is not about religion;

The conflict in southern somalia is not about somalia unity;

Its clan war pure and simple. ONLF states not include its name in any accusations or praises.

It also warns Mugadishu not to speak for the O peoples of Somali state ethiopia. The O people will not be party to any clan wars in Somalia. The ONLF is only fighting for the right of self determination of the O provinces in Ethiopia.

There is a government and it will
imsha allah
take over the whole country..

duke iam starting to doubt your faith

whats imsha?

why type Allah with small cap?

ONLF statement clearly point by point shows:

The conflict in southern somalia is not about religion;

The conflict in southern somalia is not about somalia unity;

Its about Yusuf INDACADE keeping hold of the occupied territories and looted properties, that wont be the case for much longer..

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Muslim brotherhood has no borders.They "foreigners" and us have something in common which is very important commonality,and that is our faith,Islam.

So the Nagash is not a moslem or is regarded less moslem (blasphemous speak)and has nothing in common with you, but you can go far to pakistan and find a lot lot in common with you?

This is one of the few times I admire ONLF. It respects the wishes of the O provinces and respects also that all moslems are brothers including those of Nagash.

ONLF says the conflict around SSICU has nothing to do with religion or somalia unity. What do you have to say about that Mr. internationalist.

The hipocrisy has no bounds here. Even the declaration and writings in the books of Islam about Nagash can be thrown away, because Nagash has no petro-dollars, he is materially poor.

Nagash may be poor, but has principles and faith that sustains him.

I don't know how much you are aware of it, but if your SSICU ventures into ethiopia with your pakistani or joradnian brother, It will be a moslem chief of the general staff, a moslem commander of special forces and moslem commanders and soldiers in the regiments that they will face.

The argument is not worthy, and even blasphemous, but if Mr. Red Sea thinks ethiopians are less moslems than your supreme leader or pakistanis, you are putting yourself in place of the almighty and judging someones faith.

RedSea   

Duke,it must very irritating to blind yourself from the truth.

It's not about Somalis vs.Somalis today,but rather it's about invasion of Dulmi(Ethiopia) into a land that isn't theirs.We Somalis can deal with our short comings,but What is so disturbing about all this the fact that Col.Abdullahi Yusuf has invited Ethiopian soldiers to move about on Somali soil,and still you defend that by bringing "clan courts" this and that,occupation of Lower shabeele,buddy your whole freaking country is under occupation,so wake up to the bells of reality.

If you are okay with having Ethiopian troops patrol the streets of Galkacayo and Baydhabo,then please hand over your ID,we'll be happy to label you as one of them..things would be alot easier then.

"Somli friend" who the heck is Nagash,if you are refering Nagash as king Najashi of ardul Xabashi,then you should know our prophet peace and blessing be upon dedicated a prayer for him on his death from all the way in Saudi Arabia..and you know the Prophet is one that is so dear to me.

King Nagashi was great Muslim and I have the utmost respect for my fellow Muslim,so chew on that "freind".

As for Muslims having no borders,I think I fail to mention that Muslims include those from Ethiopia,Eritrea,Kenya,as well,not just Muslims from the middle east or Pakistan,so once again Muslims have no borders,Somalia is muslim land,and they will defend it as it is.

^^^Saxib, if it is about Somalia, why are there no demo's in any otehr area than where the Clan Courts control by force, even In Kismayu there are no demo's, there are no girls with guns in Barava, Marka, or anyother part of the areas they occupy.

Brother you are lying to yourself because of some hidden agenda, that the Clan Courts will save your Somaliland or destroy your old enmies from Puntland...

What we have here is a Clan Court that has replaced the warlords of Mogadishu as the single biggest obsticle to peace and national governance. They have the support of Eritrea and little else, with a few so called fighters misled from various Muslim countries. I have no sympathy for them and the people they occupy have none for them They cam to power over the barrel of a gun, they will lose over this same method.

I rememebr your confidance a few weeks back, what happened to invading Baidoa, what happened to taking the war to Ethiopia. Why all the confusion and emotive arguments.

They called for this was, they will have to fight it on their own.

Brother, you are not introducing Islam to me from the book of Shiekh IndaCade, I am too old and have seen many things to fall for such arguments.

Brother, you are not telling me to deny what I see in the lands of the Somali's, indeed the Bantu' included, the injustice which these so called Clan Courts have broguht to the weak.

Brother, you are not trying to lie are you, when Riyaale, Egaal, Tuur, Aideed and Abdiqasin alll sought the support of Adis-Ababa, are you now denouncing it beacuse it supports your worst enemy?

This is one of the few times I admire ONLF. It respects the wishes of the O provinces and respects also that all moslems are brothers including those of Nagash.

You missed the point ONLF does not respect Liers, untrustworthy,rapists,looters and blood thirsty etc Habeshas especialy those from Makelle.

Red Sea let talk about how the war will start. where do you think its gonna start . what do you think ethopia will do. will they use helicopter. what can the icu do where can they give up where can the hold those kind of things ... i don't wanna here lower shabelle...and all that crap. now that we there is going to be a war do yout think all these qabiils that are from the south will they stick with government when they see their sons being kill?

Kashafa   

Its about Yusuf INDACADE keeping hold of the occupied territories and looted properties, that wont be the case for much longer..

The biggest red herring I've ever seen in Somali politics.. His entire political philosophy can be explained in 3 succint points: 1.Indacade 2. Lower Shabbele. 3. Puntland & A/Y... A few questions for the Dukester:

1) If Yusuf Indacade would suddenly disappear along with all of the personalities you claim are related to the Devil, If they all disappear(die, resign, jump off a bridge, whathaveyou), what will you then say about the Islamic Courts ?

2) If the 'Clan Courts' cure cancer, protect the rainforest, and save the whales, will they still remain Clan Courts ? How can they earn your approval ?(realistically, of course, don't say something insane such as recognise my Uncle's goverment)

3) Hypothetically, you have two pills in your hand. If you take the red one, the Islamic Courts take over the entire country. If you take the blue one, Adeero A/Y wins control with the help of the Ethos, in effect meaning Somali domestic and foriegn policy will be laid out in Addis. Which pill do you take ?

4) Point-blank question: Are you related to A/Y...Yes or no, please.

^^^Saxib Kashafa, the game is up. There is no need to start crying out. The Clan Courts = Yusuf IndaCade's clan interst. Thus I am not into hypotheticals.

The truth is that you are cloaking an evil regime under Islamic garb. Whihc in itself will get you no rwwards hypocracy is the worse of all things.

Kashafa   

^^ Answer the Questions, or be considered a coward along with your life-long tribalism award

P.S. Particularly interested in your answer to #4 smile.gif

For the record: I'm not related to the 'Clan Courts'. And even if I was, my heart would be beating to Islam's rhythm, not whether or not my Clan has the upper hand.

Can you say the same thing with a straight face ?

XoX, I dont know why you want to avoid the main arena of warfare. But this is what the Duke thinks will take place...

Firts Phase of operations...

1. Qaybdeed and his group thrust will suck in the Clan Courts and the aim to tie them up in Cadaado, Guriceel area which is the clans home country. Their capture of Cabudwaaq will mean nothing since Guriceel will be the main target in that front.

2. The TFG Vs Clan Court main battle will take place in and around Balidoogle which will open the road to Mogadishu and the eventual takeover of the whole Lower Shabbel, this will split the clan courts souther millitia into two, breaking up Kismayu and Mogadishu.

3. Another major offensive will be to move into Jowhar sidestep Beledweyne and capture the Middle Shabbele region using the millitia from Mohamed Dheere's clan who are now stationed in Quruc-Jume.

4. From Bardheere, Baidoa and Diinsoor, move a large contingent to capture Kismayu, with no support from Mogadishu and as far as Ras Kamboni..

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Brother you are lying to yourself because of some hidden agenda, that the Clan Courts will save your Somaliland or destroy your old enmies from Puntland...

enemy?

For me in order to have a good healthy discussion with you must get off this qabiil horse.since when was Puntland an enemy of mind,you are terribly mistaking,PL was born yesterday,they were never my enemies.Offcourse the clan that I belong to and the clan that resides in PL have fought wars,but nothing more than what happens inbetween other somali as well,so once again,it would be alot helpful if you clearify your accusation of PL being my "enemy".

As for Tuur,Igal,Riyale,these are politicians just like your uncle,however unlike you I dont' support or advance their idealogy and corrupt personal interests as you do with Col.Abdullah Yusuf,I just don't.I dont' think you have ever seen me glorifying Riyale Kahin have you?

So let us not make false accusations here..so get away from this qabiil mentality and deal with men in form of discussin without bringing your clan this and that into the fold.

Just because, the men you mentioned belonged into the same qabiil doesnt' mean I supported them nor support them now,so get your facts straight.

The fact that you are trying to mislead the audience by telling them that the ICU is composed of one Qabiil is utterly wrong,they are from all tribes and families of Somalis alike,it's your choice if you want to mislead yourself,but the truth is the truth.

Once again,this is about Xaq vs. Dulmi,choose your side,I have chosen mind.