Sign in to follow this  
Gar-haye

Ethiopia’s Scorched Earth Tactic in ******ia.

^ I was in Ethiopia in jig-gija to be exact in '99 visiting some friends ..... the war between Ethiopia and Eritaria was going on at the time. young somali boys were being kidnapped and sent to the front lines of the conflict with the xabash at your back who shot anyone who didn't fight and move forward that wasn't shot by the eritarians.

One night we were walking home and we both got arrested because he did not have his 'mustawaqa' (papers) with him ....... they let me go the next morning but my friends family and I were unable to find out anything about his whereabouts they kept giving us the run-around his mother went to every governmental office and did everything she could but no news of wether he was dead or alive for close to 2 years ...... and then one day he came back and he told the story of how he was taken from the cell that night and shipped off to the war where he fought for two years and was finally allowed to return ....... unfortunately this was not the case for many other young men kidnapped during those years.

the xabash filth are getting their due now .... the brave young men who fight for the somali people will make them bleed