Sign in to follow this  
Simple_Sista

Yasser Arafat declared ''Brain Dead

Subhana Rabi al khabeer

Bimillahi al raxman al raxiim, what a great holy month with couple sad news.i am sure many of you watch the news, two days ago president Bush sr was re-elected again( what an irritating news, but i wasn't suprised at all). today Yasser Arafat Palestinain leader was declared brain dead but still breathing through some artificial life support system in France( subxanallah, inna ila allah ragacoon, may allah forgive him and accept him into jana). Isreal prime minister plan for palestain was approved( he is gonna kill more innocent and take a complete control over al masjid al aqsa,i hope that doesn't happen.

first and foremost, Bush re-election is really bad for all of us, he is going to finish off what he started, and now he is about to make a move on Iran( cuz they have nucleur weapon, right, who doesn't have, the u.s.a itself has it, north korea, russia, cuba, isreal, and many un-islamic governments. but, Bush target is only islamic governments).

anyhow, i gotta run now, i will write some more on this, later sos