Sign in to follow this  
DrRomantic

UGENTLY YOUR VIEW ARE REQUIRED......

Sorry I came in flowing like motion!

P.S. ARE YOU, OPEN MINDED, INTELLIGENT, AND EDUCATED? ? ?

THEN YOU VIEWS AND THOUGHT ARE URGENTLY REQUIRED;

SIMPLY READ: WHO WANT'S TO JOIN THE "AINTI-SOMALIWOMAN MOVEMENT". the topic is just few below.

AND RESPONDE WITH CLEAR VIEW ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

THANK YOU!

WARNING THAT TOPIC CONTAIN MATERIALS AND POWER MOTIVE WORDS THAT IS STRICKLY FOR ADULTS.

I AM LEAVING TO TASTE THE LAW OF GRAVITY!

Ariadne   

I was going to try to be fair to dr romantic ...but Im going to be honest to myself and quite frankly this is pathetic...I ean come on :rolleyes:

Dear Dr Romantic

Wow, is this like a recruitment kinda thingy or what?

I am only a faarax take it easy can't digest everything at once, So how can I join the movement?

Come to my Mirqaan Club or Marfish, and we will chew over the aplication form, motor cycle cruiser will also be there.

I think Faaraxinta's as u mentioned have been undercover for too long, as a King of Faaraxinata, I don't agree with some of your views, but since you called on Faaraxinta, I think it my duty to support you as a leader of Faaraxinat.

Your Sencerly: King of Faarahinta

Somal   

Dr Romantic, DrRomantic, you are a one funny man, must I admitte.

I like your topic in the sence of Joke and presence it carries, but you tested my nerve system for a moment there.

Surely you have displayed a great manefesto and an adverticement, well done!

Remember, if the hatered you mentioned above is not a genuine one, perhaps you might want to join my party.

Brother etaqullah! fear your lord the most high!

Thank you.

Lefty   

Dr. Romantic

I already applied joining your Organization but I'm not sure if you're going to except my application or not. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. :cool: :cool: :cool:

bro you're too good for the nick! or you meant DRAMATIC not DrRomantic? you know I always said, the people who studied Ceebology or shameology...can chill @ home WE'RE THE SOMALI WOMEN DON'T NEED NO HATERATION!!!!we had ENOUGH FOR 11 YEARS...so chill bro....

I came in zoomimg in & out my imagination!

Hello lefty

Your application form has been successfull, you are accepted, Well come to the family.

CONGRADULATION's bro, you are the 96 308 74 member, of rapidly revolutionising organisation, we are expanding beyond borders, recruiting in the houndred, clearly showing who is wearing the trouiser.

Lefty you live in Ottawa right, you used to go to York Street?

I left pondering, in my wilderness! :D

DR.ROMANTIC WROTE THE FOLLOWING:

I came in zoomimg in & out my imagination!

Hello lefty

Your application form has been successfull, you are accepted, Well come to the family.

CONGRADULATION's bro, you are the 96 308 74 member, of rapidly revolutionising organisation, we are expanding beyond borders, recruiting in the houndred, clearly showing who is wearing the trouiser.

Lefty you live in Ottawa right, you used to go to York Street?

I left pondering, in my wilderness!

--------------------

SON OF GOLD(came at large)!

I will try and re-write his comment...

"Hello lefty

Your application form has been successfull, you are accepted, Well come to the family."

Your application form was successful, you have been accepted....welcome to the family???

well come is spelled welcome and that isn't how to spell successfull??? just one "l" dr.fool...

CONGRADULATION's =congratulations

revolutionising organisation = revolutionizing organization

houndred =hundreds or hundred...

trouiser = trousers

and so on and so forth...the mistakes are just coming and coming...more like going and going, like the energizer batteries..

BLESS YOUR SOUL...DR.WANNA BE ROMANTIC MY A*SS

PeAcE

Miss girl, good correction but you just confused how to spell and how distinct sometimes is British and American English.

Among the differences is the letter Z instead of S. British and to some extent its Commonwealth countries use Z as in organiZation instead of organiSation as Americans would write.

So is humour and humor. Americans write humor instead of humour, dropping the letter U.