Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The War with Israel is over!

me   

Northerner in this globalized world everyone can contribute in different forms. Being against any form of contribution is treason. In today’s wars not everyone has to carry a gun. So one can differentiate the two by their willingness to contribute.

lol@val...The laws school does not matter, but the laws are clear and each nation has laws against high treason.

Here is some of Israel's new found supporters. Though if I was the Jewish state, I would be more worried about these people than I would about Arabs/Muslims. web page

His latest book, Jerusalem Countdown: A Warning to the World, interprets the Bible to predict that Russian and Arab armies will invade Israel and be destroyed by God. This will set up a confrontation over Israel between China and the West, led by the anti-Christ, who will be the head of the European Union, Pastor Hagee writes. That final battle between East and West - at Armageddon, an actual place in Israel - will precipitate the second coming of Christ, he concludes.

With the way things are going, it seems those of us (Somalis/Muslims) in the west might eventually face the fate of the European Jews in world world II. So the question is do you wanna die here in concentration camp or die back home fighting?. Ok Me, I hope dat helps your case.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Northerner:

NG

quote:

The brother, like all Somalis, is a dreamer. He’s got all his priorities mixed up. Why, I ask you, does he get hot under the collar at the prospect of an Ethiopian invasion? Is he scared that it will bring more (and worse) destruction? Is he worried that it will humiliate people? Could it be because these Ethiopians are not Muslim and, he, as a Muslim cannot accept such non-believers defiling his Muslim lands with their hooves?

What should his priorities be saxib?

ME, jumping the gun has become a bit of a sport for your lately hasnt it?

Calling people cowards and threatening to kill them before they have fully expressed their point is little childish dont you think?
After sixteen years of this nonsense, one would assume that nothing would shock us and get us excited. Yet, at every new minor development we wail and beat our chests at the injustice of it all! For this brother, for you and for anyone reading, the priority (in my humble and honest opinion) is to calm the hell down and stop being a leaf in the wind. There is no functioning government in Somalia. There has not been one in over sixteen years. There are thousands of displaced people, scores of struggling orphans, chaos and disorder. There is no respect for human life and no prospect of a brighter future. We’ve had a dozen false dawns and countless panics about impending dangers and further anguish. By now, you would have thought that most Somalis would realise that haste and emotional outbursts at every new situation is pointless and counterproductive. But do they? Do they ever step back and think that bravado and idle accusations change nothing? Do they ever disassociate themselves from the nonsense?

You needn’t answer these questions, saaxib. Instead, I beg that you indulge me a little and take that step back. Look at this sudden and rampant nationalism that seems to have appeared from nowhere at the mere mention of Ethiopian invasion! Observe the self-righteous anger (even from the lips of the ICU members). Have these people no shame? No self-awareness?

This is not about the Nomad above. He’s but one of the majorities of Somalis that think and act in this way. Alas, he’s an incompetent spokesperson and struggles to articulate the lopsided beliefs and attitudes they all have. A country is not about the land, the buildings or the trees. It’s about the people that live in it, their culture, attitudes, beliefs, actions and behaviour. The brother above is calling me a traitor and I, fully and wholeheartedly, agree with him. The collective belief, way of life and general idea of Somalnimo (today) does not measure up to mine and therefore I disown him and his ilk (and if that means disowning Somalia, so be it).

On a lighter note and in the spirit of online sadaqa (for lack of a better word) I shall force myself to state the obvious and advice the brother and all others of similar reasoning to hold their horses and watch events unfold before selling the house and booking the daalo (or was it Star) ticket to go on their ‘jihad’ mission. Somali politics lurches from euphoria to anguish at the drop of a hat, saaxib. Calm the hell down.

me   

I am gone in 2 months so it’s ok. 2009 will be the start of the war and 2011 the final battle. How do I know this? My astrologist told me.

How did that speech go in that movie independence day? Anyhow nin waloowba naftaa, nabiyoow umadaa!

I don’t want to scare anyone but do you remember how they looked at us when 9/11 happened? Do you remember how they treated us when 7/7 happened? Imagine something bigger happening, how will you escape?

Do you remember how innocent Somalis where killed when Mogadishu fell? Do you remember Rwanda and the Tutsi’s, the Jews and the concentration camps?

I hope that those things ring a bell and show you the savagery of human beings and how easy it is for normal people to turn into mass murderers. One thing that the Somali civil war thought me is that mob-mentality is very very dangerous and unpredictable.

Yo Yo you are very resourceful keep them coming smile.gif

me   

Ngonge,

I have made wild accusations directed at you and I was wrong on many fronts. I appreciate you honesty and I would like to ask for your forgiveness. My reasoning in all this was I wanted to peel away the layer of lies that each of every one of us here is insulated in. These lies make ourselves feel good about our short comings. No Somali today can be happy with the situation of our land and our people. I do not want to sum up the struggles that our people are facing today and our uncertain future.

All of us here want a better a day for our nation and a brighter future. I have always believed in the common good and my patriotism is not a one day fly. I was born this way and I will die this way. There are many people who were participants in the destruction of Somalia who have al of the sudden changed into the ‘defenders’ Somalia. I do see this, but should we the ones who truly believe in Somalia let these people hijack this cause? They have been destroying our land for 16 years with our consent, because silence is consent. Should we not stand up for things that are right instead of being demoralized by these people? In today’s Somalia allot of things are wrong, but I am not suggesting that we should fight to save today’s Somalia, because today’s Somalia can go to hell. I am suggesting that we fight for tomorrows Somalia.

A country is just a land and I do agree with you on that point too, but Somalis or any other nation can not survive without its land.

The only nation that have proven that they can survive without their land is the Jewish nation and they have only done this by making the Torah a movable territory and wherever the Torah is it is their nation. (Torah as movable territory

Emanuel Maier)

We will not be able to survive as a nation if we do not go back to our land. I believe that you can see this too. With each day that passes we loose more of our self, more of our language and culture. Our nation will not exist without our help.

Ngonge you too want a better Somalia and I would like to say to you that you are Somalia. Somalia is its people all of us here on SOL are Somalia. If we contribute we will make a difference for the better. It is easier to give up, but today giving up is not an option.

This war is not a war against Ethiopia; it is a war for Somalia.