Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

The Year Of Horumar

Dr Ligle   

Mr.Somalia they just don't like the success of puntland. Puntland went through the correct political procedure. We didn't cause mayhem like shabab and disturb the people lives.

We didn't create our state through illegal means like sland. We gained international support for federalism and today that is the recognized system of the land from mogadishu to garowe to hargeysa.

All these other regions use illegal means an un-supported policies and they are just an obstacle who will be tackled down 1 by 1. Shabab is first, Hargeysa is next.

It is very simple!!! play by the rules like puntland, galmudug, and what it appears the new making of jubbaland!!!

^^^

You forgot, Banadirland , which I believe is in the works...LOL!

Yes saaxiib, it's all about the bottom up approach and federalism. Everyone must concentrate on the betterment of his own locale. And insha Allah, once politically viable and economical sustainable states emerge, then only will the Somali Republic rise again.

Dr Ligle   

Mr.Somalia these intellectually inferior beings think that centralized somalia under islam is a possible solution to somali problems!!!

Remember the i.c.u union captured mogadishu in 2006 and the response that caused from the international community? They even sanctioned al-barakaat as a result and the people were crying like little babies.

Imagine if shabab ruled the whole country, what u think the international response would be? It would be alot worse then last time. I am sure they would put trade sanctions and make sure no aid can reach the country and possibily a coalition attack against the nation and more innocent people suffering!!!

Therefore these people who call for shabab are really calling for the death of somali people, because the repercussions of shabab rule is just going to be devastating to the people.

What have shabab done for local communities they rule? They brought them peace and stability that is excellent what about progress? Peace and stability will only last if there is progress.

I never seen shabab building a road, hospital,and general social services. Infact even if they did how could they possibily cope with the needs of the people if the international community decided to sanction them from trade? In all honesty shabab offer no viable solution to the somali people except more misery and pain.

The people who support shabab don't usually think outside the box and wonder what will the world say if shabab rules? After-all the international community is crucial to somalia because if we are to develop we need to engage with the world through diplomatic means, commercial needs, security needs, etc. You think the international community will deal with shabab when they flatly refused to deal with taliban?

Of course not, and the somali ppl can not progress under a system where somalia is cut off from the rest off the world because we need the international community, we buy medicine from them, we buy clothes from them, we sell them agriculture, we make money with them. If that avenue was cut can u imagine the economical disaster that would face the people?

Therefore shabab have no place ruling somalia and they provide no solution to the somali people. Federalism however is respected by the world, the world are willing to engage with somalia under federal model. Progress is possible because we have the international backing for the system.

How can some guy who doesn't have shirt think about building a house? first work hard and buy yourself a shirt, when you buy yourself a shirt and are not naked anymore then come and lets talk about building a house.

But these ignoramus think they can build a house while their region is butt naked. That can not be possible, the bottom-up approach is the only cure to somali ills. Benadirland, jubbaland, puntland, galmudug, somaliland. All working hard for their people at local level and providing the basics and then we will sit down and figure out how to divide power at federal level. That is the only logical way forward, sure their will be problems and political differences but ppl will not be quick to war because they know at local level they put hard work in which they don't want to see destroyed. Where-as in hamar they dont care if they war or dont because they have nothing to lose, but if they had something believe me they would not be quick to the gun!!!

That is the best way, its called "ownership" when u own something for instance i own car, i wont be quick to go around car-racing with ppl because i dont want to damage my car.

If i dont have a car to begin with, who can i race with, i am not even apart of the race. That person has nothing to lose and will cause mayhem because he lacks ownership.

Bottom-up approach guarantees ownership and when hamaris have ownership and they find that they have political differences they will not be quick to war because they don't want to risk all the hard-work they salvaged from their locally run administrations.

Get behind the federal band-wagon somalis, if anything will cure somalis in a logical manner it is this, if it is not this i see absolutely no hope in any other system be it religious rule, separation, or centralism. Those systems are flawed because 1. Separaation is never going to be accepted by somalis and even more important the international community. 2. Religious rule might by accepted by a section of somalis but its unaccepted by international community. Remember what i said about the importance of the international community, without them we have no progress. 3. Centralism has failed once under siyad because political power will be dominated by 1 clan and even worse only 1 region will benefit of development whilst every other region lacks even basic drinking water.

These failed systems can not be revisited and any ppl who do want to revisit them are just against their own people welfare.

Juje   

Originally posted by Ina_Gaweto:

Mr.Somalia these intellectually inferior beings

I think this is really serious now - it has been discovered that we all (SOLers) are retarded useless bunch.

Gentlemen and Ladies our cover has been blown - the superior beings are here now.

^^^

I find it incredibly irresponsible on your part, to feed your inferiority complex, Juje. Perhaps you could explain to us why you believe we are superior, and why you have such a low self esteem of yourself?

You're not funny, Juje. That's not me being superior at all, Juje, that's just an observation.

Kool_Kat   

War ilaa anagaa balaayo aragnay! :rolleyes: War ragan haday dhulkooda iyo dadkooda proud ka yihiin hala daayo...Aduunka ilaa nimanku markey qaraaraan baaba ugu daran...War yaa idiin diiday inaad idinkuna dadkiina iyo dhulal kiina ku faantaan? Shiish...

Ina_G & Mr. S, bal ilaahay ilasha ha'idinka duwo...Laakiin xoogaa yaan nala cayuuminee sheekada hoos noogu dhiga, meesha ilalshaa badanee... ;)

Originally posted by Ina_Gaweto:

Miskin, It is totally sad when you can't even celebrate the statehood of your origin without people attacking you. I am damn proud to be from Puntland and if that hurts you go see dr phil!!!

I clearly display my evidences and don't talk thru thin air like some of the nomads here!!'! It's like saying for example the kikuyu people can't be proud of their history without offending others in kenya. Really it is total madness at best!!!

You and the other troller that spews ad nauseum on here can believe in, firmly I might add, whatever cause you would like to propagate on here -- be it a Siberian cause or an Eskimos issue. That is fine.

It is wholly another matter, though, to inflame by posting inflaming and spamming threads that insults other Soomaalis and other regions, from left to right. That will not achieve anything other than wishing an inflaming cyber warfare on this forum. That is an inflammatory and is no-no. SOL rules does not allow that. Read the rules, it was there before you signed and it is still there.

Dr Ligle   

Miskin can you tell me how i am being le inflammatory? for example if i post a news article "somaliland crisis military capture parliament" and source my article. Is that what is considered inflammatory?

Well that is just news piece, and its reality and occurred!!! If that is inflammatory, well sxb the truth is inflammatory then.

I don't even start any problems, people attack me when i post a news article. I infact want to talk about the article not have a slanging match. However i do respond with venom when i am attacked on personal or my state insulted on not facts.

Dr Ligle   

Miskin if you are reasonable person, then those threads i posted that you are referencing are

1. United nations compensation Treaty

2. New york post news piece from 1905.

These are historical official records. The united nation treaty is offical government archived record. It is historical thing that occured. It is not fiction book for goodness sakes.

Secondly the new york post article is report piece that was reported in 1905 of the mad mullah defeat. Are you objecting that this occurred? How can the truth be inflammatory. Wallahi manta yaab baan arkey.

Are you objecting to my opinion on the articles i post, or are you objecting to the historical facts itself? I am confused wallahi!!!

If it is that you find the evidence at hand inflammatory sxb you reasonable because you are denying REALITY and FACTS.

If it is my conclusions that you objecting then that is whole another case. I reach my conclusions based on logic and reasoning. For example ethiopia attacks somalia. Logic will dictate ethiopia attacked somalia because of national interest sakes for themselves. Because people don't go to war for nothing.

Those are sort of conclusions i use when i conclude upon the evidence at hand. I use rationality, logic and reasoning to display my argument. Is that what you find inflammatory? if so please debate the issue and show me where i was wrong and then prove me wrong using logic and reasoning. If you have a case your logic and reasoning will be seen by all people and i even apologize if i make mistake.

^^^

I find it incredibly irresponsible for our so-called moderator to invoke such hate-induced diatribes and refer to us as "trolls".

One need only read the hypocrisy he writes about, and the need to respect this site's rules, but on the other hand, how he makes constant snide remarks about us. As a user of this site; I find MMA's cheap shots at us quite sophomoric but in all honesty, he is free to express his ill informed opinions about us, but just not as a moderator.

I find his propensity to harass good folks he does not share opinions with, quite disturbing. Thus, I am in favor of this guy being removed from moderatorship of this section of the site.

As a moderator he must realize that political partisanship is not hate. He should also know, that being proud of Puntland is not hate. We do not hate him, nor do we hate anyone else. All we are doing is expressing our opinions!!!

Dr Ligle   

Mr.Somalia wa wallahi it has shocked me to be quite honest. If i took this guy to any scholarly university and displayed my case or even if i took him to the mosque and displayed my case, he would be thrown out because considers evidence like united nation historical records as "inflammatory"...tha t is what has truly shocked me!!!!

Miskin if you are reasonable person, then those threads i posted that you are referencing are

1. United nations compensation Treaty

2. New york post news piece from 1905.

Do you read what you've written?

This is from the first thread I linked:

This document proves that puntland are the most patriotic somali and are listed in this document the most!!! however what is more interesting is that majority of the usc and majority of the smn clans are totally absent from this compensation!!! Why is that? Did they welcome the colonizers into their homes and didn't put up a fight?...

That is a starting a flame war, which was your intention. If it wasn't, you could've simply posted what you are claiming now, the original sources and left at it. No, you didn't. You intentionally mentioned by downplaying and ridiculing other clans just to take an offensive shot at them. We are not two-year olds, waraa.

Eniwey, enough explanation. Just stop this flame wars you are intending to create. Stop this drivel.

And about the Sayid thread, there was a reason why your first post was edited by the Admin., no?

^^^

Eniwey, enough explanation. Just stop this flame wars you are intending to create. Stop this drivel.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... :D