Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

Talk of war

Garaad, Suldaan, Boqor, and Ugaas are man who dedicated their lives in peace. This is the first one I have heard that declares war on other Malis, because of his personnel gain. How many Con xaax is he willing to lose again for nothing?

Smith....Adeerkaa dhamaashaad buu ku jiraa...Anyone have yet to see what he has in order for Somalia. The warlords are grabbing the headlines coz they have done something albeit something that is not all that significant. It is fair to see people were willing to give Yeey a chance. Men are judged by their actions and so far Yeey has done nothing but whine and complain the Xamar warlords.

Sky....Iam not gonna say you are wishing for a war, but adiga iyo Suldaan bootadiina naga cajabisay. Could this coz you are physically far removed from where the war would occur.

^^^ Che what on earth was that about. I think you posted on the wrong topic. As for wasting time, its only been 9 month and that was not wasted, positions where given, opposition formed programmes planned. Its implementation time. Getting headlines, more like blatent lies, and Mogadishu residents are in open revolt, they wait for the government.

Castro   

Could anyone here please list three (3) distinct justifications for this proposed war? It seems to me, from my 20,000 foot view, that "isma dhaanto" is about to wage war on "dhasheedi"!

Ofleh

Castro   

Could anyone here please list three (3) distinct justifications for this proposed war?

I didn't think so!