Illyria

Proposed constitutional amendments - redrafting the Fed. constitution

Che u might actually suprised i think he has the votes if he didnt have the vote i think he would not be so confident to put it  to a vote that early as Tomorow  how many votes does madoobe have 15 its not really that decisive.

I mean he has his clan votes  and then he has all the votes from Somaliland and their cousins in the far south 

the key battle ground are the May May votes  and the .5 votes  and what hassan sheikh can steal from the D block votes here is where madoobe can come in

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Che u might actually suprised i think he has the votes if he didnt have the vote i think he would not be so confident to put it  to a vote that early as Tomorow  how many votes does madoobe have 15 its not really that decisive.

I mean he has his clan votes  and then he has all the votes from Somaliland and their cousins in the far south 

the key battle ground are the May May votes  and the .5 votes  and what hassan sheikh can steal from the D block votes here is where madoobe can come in

Aqalka Sare kuwa ku jiro ku buuxsanayaaa. Baarlamaankii dhan waxaa laga dhigay hal aqal - Golaha Shacabka. Aqalka Sare waala iska tuuray. Cabdi Xaashi is sick and have been out for weeks, Kuxigeenkiisa meesha u fadhiyo, who is close to Xasan. Aaden Madoobe meesha iskaga xaar xaaraayo. Actually the other day Muuse Suudi, a member of Aqalka Sare, was telling Aaden Madoobe 'you are not my guddoomiye' after he was admonished.

Baarlamaankii dhan xeerarkiisa la jabinaayaa iskaba dhaaf dastuur. As important document as a dastuur should have two votes from the two chambers. Xasan Socdaalna saas ma rabo, deg deg ku boobsiiyio rabaa. Meeshuu gaaro aragaane.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Illyria said:

434406976_970204534461399_60203677522060

434396368_970204574461395_84753904495371

Waxba yuunan calaacalin Deni. Asagaa Xasan noo keenay in order to please Imaaraadka. If he hadn't given his 65+ seats to Xasan in third round, we wouldn't have this thread today. He could have given these votes to Kheyre, who he could have  had a much influence or Shariifka even. Laakiin Imaaraadka ku qasbay to force xildhibaanada taageeraaye to give their votes to Xasan. Haka saarto.

3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

He doesn't have the votes. That includes some of his clan. He doesn't have the majority of the votes from SW,,  the largest block in the Parliament. He doesn't have most from .5 as he pissed off Jereerweyne with his attack on Gen. Shegow.

He migh get a good number from D Block. And in the end, everyone can change their mind despite the bribes. They did that to him during his election loss to Farmaajo.

MMA is right. The only way he can pass this is to ignore all Parliament procedures.

In any case, he will be forced to sit down with every growing opposition eventually.

41 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

He doesn't have the votes. That includes some of his clan. He doesn't have the majority of the votes from SW,,  the largest block in the Parliament. He doesn't have most from .5 as he pissed off Jereerweyne with his attack on Gen. Shegow.

He migh get a good number from D Block. And in the end, everyone can change their mind despite the bribes. They did that to him during his election loss to Farmaajo.

MMA is right. The only way he can pass this is to ignore all Parliament procedures.

In any case, he will be forced to sit down with every growing opposition eventually.

what if he pays them  the MPS 

30 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

what if he pays them  the MPS 

He paid a lot of them already but that still doesn't guarantee their vote. It's safe to say he has 100 MPs in his pocket that will definitely vote in his favor.