Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Latest on fighting...Pics of prisoners

War Deg Deg ah: Taangiyo hor leh oo ka qeyb qaadanaya dagaalka ka soconaya inta u dhaxeysa deynuunaay iyo Moode Moode oo Baydhabo ka soo dhaqaaqey

December 21, 2006 Markacadeey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ilaa iyo 7- taangi ayaa goor dhow ka soo dhaqaaqey magaalada Baydhabo oo ah xarunta gobolka Baay, iyada oo Taangiyadan ay afka soo saareen dhinaca deegaanka Deynuunaay, soda ay xaqiijiyeen ilo muhiim ah oo ku sugan magaalada Baydhabo.

Warar ka helnay ilo lagu kalsoonaan karo oo ku sugan magaalada Baydhabo ayaa sheegaya ilaa Taangiyada soo gaarey magaalada BAydhabo ay yihiin ilaa iyo 15-Taangi, kuwaasi oo sida la sheegay ah kuwa cusub.

Horey madaafiic aad u faro badan oo isugu jira kuwa la jiido iyo kuwa gaadiidka lagu qaado ayaa dagaalka ka qeyb qaadanayay sida ay xaqiijiyeen ilo muhiim ah, waxaana madaafiicdan laga dareemay magaalooyinka Baydhabo iyo Buu-hakaba.

Dhinaca kale, deegaanka Deynuunaay oo horey ay u joogeen ciidamada dowlada federaalka kmg-ka Soomaaliyeed ayaa la xaqiijiyay in ay ku sugan yihiin weli ciidamada dowlada federaalka Soomaaliyeed, iyada oo ilo muhiim ah oo Deynuunaay tagay ay xaqiijiyeen in ay halkaasi ku arkeen meyd aad u faro badan oo labada dhinac ah. In your mind you win, when the otherside is still in its former location and you have been chased out of Moode-Moode?[/b]

Taliban   

Gawaari Dagaal iyo Maxaabiis laga qabsaday Tikreega oo la xaqiijiyay in la geeyay Diinsoor.

Diinsoor, 21-December-06 ( Qaadisiya.com) Gawaari dagaal oo laga qabsaday ciidamada Tikreega iyo maxaabiis isugu jirta Tikree iyo Soomaali ayaa la xaqiijinayaa in la geeyay degmada Diinsoor ee gobolka Bay kadib markii ciidamada Tikreega lagu soo jabiyay dagaalkii ka dhacay deegaanka Iidaale iyo hareeraha xerada Manaas ee duleedka magaalada Baydhabo.

Dagaal culus ayaa maanta ka dhacay aaga Iidaale iyo hareeraha xerada Manaas,waxa uuna dagaalkaasi ahaa mid laysku adeegsaday hubka noocyadiisa kala duwan. Ciidamada Tikreega ee la dagaalamayay mujaahidinta garabkooda ayaa Alla ka baxay,waxaana laga gubay Taangiyo,gaadiid kale oo dagaalna waa laga qabtay.

Warar lagu kalsoon yahay oo ay shabakada islaamiga Qaadisiya ka heshay magaalada Diinsoor ayaa xaqiijinaya in degmadaasi ay soo gaareen gaadiid dagaal oo ay ka qabsadeen mujaahidiinta maxkamadaha islaamiga Soomaaliyeed ciidamada Tikreega ee dagaalka kula jiray.

Dadka ku dhaqan magaalada Diinsoor ayaa ku soo dhaweeyay mujaahidiinta soo xoreeyay gaadiidka dagaalka, maxaabiistana soo qafaalatay Takbiir,waxa ayna isugu soo baxeen xarun ciidamada maxkamadaha islaamiga ay geeyeen maxaabiista iyo gaadiidka dagaalka si ay u muujiyaan guusha Allaah gaarsiiyay mujaahidiinta jihaadka kula jira ciidamada Tikreega ee ku soo gardarrooday dalka Soomaaliya.

10 gaari oo kuwa dagaalka oo ay leeyihiin ciidamada Tikreega ayaa lagu soo warramayaa in gurmad ahaan loo geeyay aaga Iidaale si ay u xoojiyaan ciidamada Tikreega ee halkaasi ka dagaalamayay oo dabada looga dhacay kuwaasoo ku dhaw in ay u soo baqdaan magaalada Baydhabo.

Dhinaca kale diyaaradaha milatari ee dalka Ethiopia ayaa ku hawlan daad gureynta dhaawacyada ciidamada Tikreega ee dagaalka ka qeyb qaadanayaan kadib markii dawo yaro ay soo wajahday cusbitaaladii magaalada Baydhabo ay ka sameysteen,taasoo keentay in dhaawacooda loo qaado magaalada Adis Ababa.

bm_artelery1.gif

Dec 22|Dagaaladii oo lays kula waabariistay iyago aan marnaba kala go,in , iyadoo ay xabaduhuna soo gaarayan degmada Yaaqberiweyne oo magaalada Muqdisho u jirta 90 km, oo ah duleedka waqo yi-Buurhaba Breaking News

Fanisha   

^^^ Ma inuu adeerkaa leeyahay baad mooday qorigaa? Walee maxaad dhulka is dhigtay. Halkeed ku dhuuman maalinta qoorta loo dheereyo ina yey. Soo qoyso adna, general.

Originally posted by mystic:

Friend,

Who made you the spokesperson for us Somalis?

For an Ethiopian you spend too much time in this Somali forum.

Get a life.

He is not an ethiopian guy, waa G. Duke oo magac cusub soo qaatey ama waa daba dhilifkiisa on SOL. See the date he joined here and how he is always cheering for Duke. something ain't right.

:confused:

Taliban   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Qadsiye, give us a break my man. Even AFP has reported many dead combatants in Moode-Moode.

OK. What about Al-Jazeera? Is it a tool of the ICU?

The Courts Announce Killing 200 Ethiopian Soldiers, Addis Ababa Denies

1_663982_1_34.jpg

The Islamic Courts announced it killed 203 soldiers of the Ethiopian Army and wounded hundreds in...

Read more...

Map_Bay1.gifWebsite reports mortars are beinh heard in lower shabbele..

The Courts Announce Killing 200 Ethiopian Soldiers, Addis Ababa Denies

All you have is claims from the courts.. Where are the pics of the dead Ethiopians? or even TFG troops?

Why did they leave their dead men behind? There are sites that have even shown dead men left behind, which is disgusting...

These lies of the clan courts will only make the TFG victory seem like the new miracle..

Jabhad   

^Ceeb kama xishootid. Somaliweyn.com was never been a pro-court website...It has been pro-TTG[transitional Tigree government] for a long time.

Originally posted by Taliban:

The Courts Announce Killing 200 Ethiopian Soldiers,

ICU are the only people in the whole world who tell us they are "people of the book" and at the same time tell us untruth.

When children play and one of the kids tells untruth the rest would say:

"You will never be called Shiek if you live to be a 100"

Being called a Shiek in ethiopia, which I think or assume is also the same in Somalia comes with confidence of ones fellow villagers in you of being eligible to resolve arguments, recite for the kids history, morals, good citizenship..etc.

Taliban,

I hope you got the quote and the moral of the story. How many trainees the TFG must have to need all those ethiopians in one village in addition to Ugandans, Kenyans and maybe we are not being told Yemenis?

The last I heard the first european embassy the Belgians are staying put in Baydhoa.

Taliban   

Originally posted by General Duke:

All you have is claims from the courts.. Where are the pics of the dead Ethiopians? or even TFG troops?

Why did they leave their dead men behind?

These lies of the clan courts will only make the TFG victory seem like the new miracle..

I am not sure the ICU will publish pictures of dead Ethiopians or TFG troops. Is it Islamically correct to publish such pictures? What is there to see about dead soldiers? Is it something to gloat about? The ICU probably has enough pictures of those they have killed, but I am advising them not to publish it, because it's not something to gloat about, and because dead corpses have Islamic rights to be buried or returned to Ethiopia or the TFG. What matters for the ICU is victory, victory without a fuss.

You can't say the conduct of the TFG mirrors or will mirror that of the ICU. You have the TFG publishing pictures of fallen mujahideens, killed by the TFG with the help of their Ethiopian patrons. The TFG is gloating at publishing those pictures, which is shameful.

You seem certain the TFG is bound for victory. I wouldn't be sure about that. The US, the lone superpower with the finest and mightiest military in the world, failed to defeat Islamists in Iraq and Afghanistan. The TFG with the help of Ethiopia has a chance?

Originally posted by Fanisha:

He is not an ethiopian guy, waa G. Duke oo magac cusub soo qaatey ama waa daba dhilifkiisa on SOL. See the date he joined here and how he is always cheering for Duke. something ain't right.

:confused:

Fanisha,

I am an ethiopian and I only participate where ethiopians are being made the bogeyman, mostly with untruth. According to ICU untruth we are in every Somali village in the south.lol

I asked you one question the other time. What does Haabesha mean to you? and then its easy to tell you wether I am Haabesha or not, you didn't respond.

Every name has its time and space as understood to mean by those who use it. For example a few months ago SOL was full of Amahara this Amhara that, now its full of Tigray that Tigray this by the ICU fans here.

Do you see now how the impersonation of ethiopia changes in such a short time?

Taliban, is it Islamic to lie? Or parade women, or work for a narrow clan agenda? No thus the clan courts would have published dead fighters if they had some. They do not. It is only them who so far have been unable to get the corpses.

They are on the back foot so far, my suggestion get the rest of the millitia out of Mogadishu and Kismayu and come to the front line. That should get things interesting..

Fanisha, dear, duke does not hide anyhting , nor does he need to change his knick..

I have been here for a while

Jabhad   

"^^^Saxib, maybe AP is also pro courts, this is the group that reported the corpses..Your lies might work in Mogadishu, but not every where."

No one expected AP,NYT or any Western media to write anything positive about the ICU or any other Islamic group.