Sign in to follow this  
Shilling

Dear Secessionist: Keep out Sool and Sanaag from your imagined “Somaliland”

Secessionists stand behind the current statelessness in Somalia

Even though the major blame for the current lawlessness in South/Central Somalia must be shouldered by local inhabitants there because of their inability to sort out their differences, in addition to their total blindness on the lethal consequences that could result from the ever worsening situation in that part of the country against the sovereignty of Somali nation, the secessionists’ godfather (SNM) has played a major role in preparing that scenario at the ousting of Barre’s regime in the final tempo.

:D:D ... Too much credit for Somaliland ,, eh ??

You would never agree if I say so but good at least you agree with someone else .....

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote: Secessionists stand behind the current statelessness in Somalia

Even though the major blame for the current lawlessness in South/Central Somalia must be shouldered by local inhabitants there because of their inability to sort out their differences, in addition to their total blindness on the lethal consequences that could result from the ever worsening situation in that part of the country against the sovereignty of Somali nation, the secessionists’ godfather (SNM) has played a major role in preparing that scenario at the ousting of Barre’s regime in the final tempo.

:D:D

... Too much credit for Somaliland ,, eh ??

You would never agree if I say so but good at least you agree with someone else .....
Wasnt it Abdullahi Yussuf who founded SSDF, the first rebel movement who started fighting against the goverment to oust the Barre regime with support from Ethiopia?

wasnt he the one who finally got to the seat of President, brought Ethiopian army to Moqdishu and stood at the beginning of the current choas in Moqadishu, after it had been very peacefull under the ICU for 6 months. The one who killed more then 20.000 people, while his supporters where cheering for him.

People who have cheered for the butchers of the Moqadishu massacre cant be taken serious, nor should they talk.

NGONGE   

With SL's new leader being an avid reader of Hiiran online, I am sure this gentleman's concerns will be taken into consideration.

Hales   

You see, my friend, the thing that really surprises me about the teeming
seccessionist
brigade is their sheer pity-inducing "lack-of-awareness" on their part about the
territorial integrity of Somalia.[.b] After all, if you think that the
seccessionists
are really minded to take notice of what others have been saying about them in all these years, then, shouldn't have occurred to you by now that they shouldn't be in this "political game" of seeking their "independence";
which has been exposed as a farce and something they have been dreadfully failing in for the past 20 years
at least in this long enough period. Would we now?...

But, if on the other hand, you know that we in
Somalia
are about "facts" (mainly on the ground kind of ones), then, you would of known that it's no use thinking that if one were to proceed in getting oneself off with all manner of
"verbal ignorance"
to the very name of
Unionists
itself, then, that will get you far and wide with us, indeed.

In other words, so now you think that we in
other parts of Somalia
should have nothing to do with these "regions". Then, that is fine. But, by love of God, do not go to your bed thinking that would do in so far as we in
Somaia
are concern. Since we are "determined" as any nation or even as given people have ever been said for them that they are "determined lot" to succeed what they set our eyes on it, indeed, come what may...

Hales   

I can see how you yourself are dodging the crux of the reason [which was in the first quote btw reason why i used your own quotes was also to reverse your own logic and in line with the article see how it would sound to you], hence why you primarily attacked my reasons to quote some of your own ignorance

Firstly; Awoowe i presume by context your reffering to my last quote which i have plagirized,

Im well aware that that quote was not in line with the context of the article to begin with and keeping it in context was not my intentions anyways;

when i inserted the words unionist and Somalia (even if it wasnt in line with the context) i was merely mocking your own inabillity to back up what your writing words such as facts on the ground without giving your facts yourself.

Even in some of the quotes i havent just changed words ive altered enitre lines to keep in sense and turned your first person view from a seccessionist to an unionist. ;)

If you want people to keep in context, for a start do it yourself and back it up so that others can actually properly address what your writing.

As for your Article response, all in all it could only be described as a person who suffered from as stroke-like Emotional fit icon_razz.gif one could not take in and counter the message of the author but instead resorted to the negligence.