Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Idaacadda Shabeelle: The 6th Day

idaacaade gone, justice gone! looks like the fat lady has song!

tfg bites the dust! wont even make it to the 1st aniversary... sounds like another rudy's wedding! lol.

^ Talking of hate, why then not close the many many many ' i rep me qabiil' till death so-called news-sites.

Go on campaign for the clousure of that.

Shabelle was fast becoming the only professional media network in Somalia .. it was close of its creditibility and reporting the real happenings in Somalia.

replaying to some posts is even dembi ...... complete waste of time.

i don't think Shabelle is not upto professional standard but they are in the best to report fast and up to date news. This action will make them more popular. I can see they changed the radio station into a military camp as usual.

"^ Talking of hate, why then not close the many many many ' i rep me qabiil' till death so-called news-sites.

Go on campaign for the clousure of that.

I wish to god some one could!

Shabelle was fast becoming the only professional media network in Somalia .. it was close of its creditibility and reporting the real happenings in Somalia. "

I have to disagree with you on this one because there is not "professional media" in Somalia. I can not honestly think of a single news outlet that is. least of all sheb elle.

in order of preference: Somaliweyn, hiiraan, jidbaale, garowe, allpuntland, wardheer, jamhuuriya.

i must note, however, that the fact i read them does not mean i trust them or I think they are professional. for example, i would never go Jamhuuriya for anything concerning la or puntland. I would never go to jidbaale accurate news about hargeisa. if you ask me, Garowe and Somaliweyn seem the most balanced of what I read. All in all, i read everything i can find, both pro and against to come to some were in the middle, most times, thats were the truth is.

I wish to god some one could!

[/QB]

For starters the same agencies tat consistly pester Shabelle could close it down and at least dismiss their reporters from the capital. The question is why is Shabelle getting a prefential treatment compared to others.