Che -Guevara

Isaias Afwerki and Hassan Sheikh invited to Cairo

Egypt withdrew from Ethiopian Grand Dam negotiations. This might be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for them to weaken Ethiopia for good or dismantle it.

Something is cooking there   Egyptians are really annoyed by Ethiopia i sense oo walo tashanay. after the gerd talks ay ka baxeen now waxay raban inay full mobilisgereyaan ereteriya iyo somalia

Yes the dam is extremely vulnerable,

If the water drops a little, going to Egypt, even if it is not made made ,  or nothing to do with dam, they will destroy it, they already bought aircraft to destroy it

But this can so have flooding issues in Sudan and even Egypt 

While all assistance is welcome, in the end, Somalia needs to build a modern and capable army. Any real war will be fought by Somalis. Countries like Eritrea and Egypt will assist with weapons and training.

The axis are plotting lets see how it goes i am sure afewerki cant make any gradual moves against ethiopia since relations arent the worst ,, addis has an embassy in asmara and asmara has an embassy in addis ababa..  During the woyane shabia conflict in the hey days of meles zenawi isias didnt dare to side with egypt or bring egyptians in Eritrea , i doubt he will now

Arafaat   
13 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The axis are plotting lets see how it goes i am sure afewerki cant make any gradual moves against ethiopia since relations arent the worst ,, addis has an embassy in asmara and asmara has an embassy in addis ababa..  During the woyane shabia conflict in the hey days of meles zenawi isias didnt dare to side with egypt or bring egyptians in Eritrea , i doubt he will now

Wishful thinking, here. Safarad ayee leeyihiin iyo waxaasi waxba ma sheegisa. All they need to is channel a bit of weapons, support and encouragement to rebels in Ethiopia, they will do the rest. They can land the weapons through Somalia to facilitate access for Oromo rebels. 

I doubt isias afewerki wants to fight for Amhara to regain control over minilik palace . He wanted to neutralise the tigrayans as he did his fight was done