Sign in to follow this  
Lake

Can you see united Somalia invading Ethiopia to reclaim

Khalaf   

Geel well said sxb, u saw my point. Add to that not only are they not purely Islamic in nature, but the crimes, and haraams they committ. Take Sayidka and the Darwish for an example an honorable cause in defense of land and deen, at the same time he and the darwish committed crimes against innocent populace, looted propteries, killed political opponents for power broke the commandments of Allah Most Great and the Sunnah of nabi scw. As the companions ra used to say the Muslims never win with superior arms or numbers, but with superior Iman and good deeds, when the armies were sent by Hazart Umar ra they were told to fear Allah more then the enemy never make trangression, or commit sins, kill women and children, or harm the earth ect the point you lose because you are not in the footsteps of nabi scw and his companions ra, until then the occupation continues.

Fabregas   

Religion is a Judeo-Christian concept. Islam is called a deen( a way of life) and the word for religion in Arabic is completely different. Anway, the debate turned religious when Mr Khalaf asked a question about Ocadenia and Palestine. But i will answer your points, when i get the time.