Duufaan

Ethiopia vs Somalia population growth

Duufaan   

Let of people doesn’t know that Somallia population is growing faster than Ethiopia for now half century with all the problems Somalia had.

1960 Somali population was estimated 2.5 millions

1960 Ethiopia population was estimated 25 millions

1960 Ratio was 1:10

2023  Ethiopia 120,000millions 

2023. Somalia poor 18,000 millions 

2023 Ratio 1:6

Not including NFD + Jigjiga population 

Ethnic Somali population will surpass Amhara populations in two years and 10-15 years, there will be more Somalia population than Oromo.

Jabuuti going the opposite way. All that Area  Issa tribes resides from Deridhaba  to Jabuuti will be annexed by others.

Arafaat   
56 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Ma aaminsani inay Xabashada yihiin 120 milyan oo qof. Haddee u badato waa 95 milyan.

I have travelled the northern parts of Ethiopia by road (Bahar Dar, Gondar, Adigrat, Aksum, Mekele, Wollo, Awash) mainly inhabited by Amhara and Tigray, and I have to say the country is quite fertile and populated specially population density in rural areas is high. And I understand that Oromo parts and Southern Nation are even more populated and fertile than the mountainous northern regions. 

Even when you fly low altitude over those lands you can see the population density, their villages are as as big our towns all in close proximity and then when you fly over Somali regions that’s when the land becomes like a desert with very little visible population settlements. 

So I do belief that the Ethiopian populations numbers  are correct and it wouldn’t be in the interest of the federal government to inflate them, on the contrary that could complete their internal governance and administration and lead to major internal problems.