Sign in to follow this  
Bokero

Unite Now...

Bokero   

This is not a war over a clan or individuals; its not about Sharif Ahamed.. it’s about the very existence of Somalia and East Africa as we know it.

Ladies and Gentlemen in Shabab we are facing a cancer of backwardness, hate, intolerance, dictatorship parallel only to extreme fascism. This is not about religion it’s about indoctrination of the very minds we need to build schools, educate our women and men, and ease the debilitating impact of poverty and underdevelopment.

Our people have suffered enough, especially those who don’t have the means to escape to Europe or North America. Many of our people live under the scotching sun of refugee camps in the Kenyan desert or are forced into prostitution in the streets of Yemen. Many of our young men wouldn’t see their 30th birthday. We live in a diverse and competitive world; our future as people is linked to the prosperity of our neighbours and the global village we share with all of Gods children.

In Shabab we have hateful, intolerant and ALIEN ideology that sells death and destruction as piousness. I have lived and worked in Afghanistan I haven’t across an Afghan who has lived under the Taliban, who has anything positive to say about that regime. They will tell you we welcomed first because we just wanted security they brought, only to realise later that they were offering nothing else and more disturbing managing your daily life in the most operative manner one can imagine. There are areas in Kabul where the Talibs will stop young men to see whether they have shaved their pubic and armpits hair. They built no single school nor did they create jobs, just death and hate were by the by-product of the Taliban regime…

To those brother and sisters from Puntaland and Somaliland, if there was anytime to unite against a common enemy it’s now. You parochial interest shouldn’t blind you from the very real threat presented by this foreign led entity. If they take over Mogadishu believe me you are next… then it will be Ethiopia’s and Kenya’s turn…

I have never been so worried for my people as I am now…. The cancer that has destroyed Afghanistan and now Pakistan is coming to us; we cannot let them win…..

Our people can’t afford this experiment with backwardness we know how it ends and it’s not an end we all want for our future.

UNITE now Against EXTERIMISM….

^^^Puntland will sit this one out saxib.

Al Shabaab were createdm nurtured and supported by the southern clans and their idiotic Diaspora members.

If they attack us we will fight them, but we will not defend the "Unity" government of Sharif not defend AL Shabaab when their time comes.

the galo raac and slaves of eithopia and kenya are shaking in their boots. Their puppet has failed and they are now busy brain storming somewhere.

sharif is finished. just accept it

^^^Mujahid from Sheffield stop taking the Gaalo dole my friend. All hot air. The Ethiopians & Kenyans are coming go back and defend the land.Or will you be fighting all the way from Sheffield while at the post office getting your ****?

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Mujahid from Sheffield stop taking the Gaalo dole my friend. All hot air. The Ethiopians & Kenyans are coming go back and defend the land.Or will you be fighting all the way from Sheffield while at the post office getting your ****?

dole? don't confuse me with yourself or your parents dukey.

as for the eithopians they will fail just like how they failed with their condom your hero the quisling hiding in yemen. if i was in somalia today and i was an orphan or given the choice by my mother i would not hesitate to fight for the country. the only shameful thing is that mujahideen have to sacrifice themselves so that fools like you can say i come from a country called somalia.

and no amount of *** kissing and posting irrelevant articles from obscure websites is going to change that. just like your head hyena found out to his terrible cost so shall the simpleton hiding in villa somalia today will realise.

by the end of the year inshallah sharif will either be finished or will accept the demands of the muqawama.

one thing is for sure, the status quo will never return.

Bokero   

Guys, lets move above the petty politics that has impoverished us all, we have no choice but to confront this existential threat, otherwise we will be next Afghanistan with hundrerds of thousands of foreign solider making decisions for us, guess what they will have all the right and legitimacy to do it…

As for Pirate on the dole in Sheffield if you like Shabab so much, as the Duke pointed out why are you in Sheffield of all places?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Bokero:

I have never been so worried for my people as I am now….

ala maxa cabad ka socta Gaal is modki SOL these days.

(Bokero, do let us know how many innocent Afghan civilians the occupation forces that you so willingly work for have killed today. 30, 40, 40, or perhaps 200?)

^^^Pirate Sheffield is a poor part of the UK, go lecture someone who does not know the economic landscape of Britian.

Anyhow go back and fight for Al Shabaab.

Bokero   

Duke…

I understand you have beef with Shariff and disappointed with how Yusuf was treated, and you have a case… But I ask you don’t be blinded by your dislike of Shariff…believe me the greatest threat to PUNTALAND is Shabab…and it would be folly to wait until they regroup to fight them…

Bokero   

Fab

you still in the cave i see..nice to u hear from u again... i really hope you want the very best for your people as the west has afford you...

^^^^Adeer Puntland will defend its borders but we will not take part in a war in the south. We have around 1200 men in Mogadishu left and our hope is most of them come back alive.

Puntland can only defend its borders, thats the truth right now.

Bokero   

Duke

I am afraid but if Shabab win in Mogadishu they will be emboldened with enough time to get more foreign fighters and to potentially defeat Garowe... I hope i am wrong, but i think all Somalis need to put aside their difference and joint weed out this cancer , otherwise we all lose…

Al Shabaab are not a major issue for me, its the problem of those who created it. Also dont mind these fake religious groups in SOL, most of them think Xasan Turki will liberate Western Somalia or he will become presidnet. They support Al Shabaab the same reason Sharif's group did yesterday, for love of clan.