Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Re: People of Puntland, Gedo, Jubbaland, Galgudud, part of Bakool, Ethiopia and Kenya

This thread concerns the people, who reside or belong to a large clan family in Somalia and beyond and who live in the areas mentioned in the thread title. Ofcourse people of the diaspora, who originally hail from those regions are my prime target but all other Somalis who want to comment on this thread are freely entiled to do so and express their thoughts if they wish to do so, that is.

Today I read an article from Horseednet.com, regarding on a decision from the family of the late King, King Mahamoud King Muuse King Cusmaan, who was the 32nd King of the large clan family I cannot mention and do not want to mention its name. I will and can assure the people who run this site, that this thread is not about clans and nobody shall raise the name of a clan but I rather want to discuss the suitability of someone, who was nominated to become the 'King of a large clan family in Somalia'.

This is an issue of dhaqan and not clan and people have to understand that and I hope you do. To the people pls do not raise any names of any clans.

The family of the late deceased King has nominated Dr. Abdullahi King Osman better known as 'King Kong' as the future king of that large clan I was talking about and will not mention its name.

He's said to become the 33rd King of that large clan family who resides in a vast area that is far from another.

In a conference they elected him and thus put out this press release intented for the following people:

KU: Dowlad Gobolleedka Puntland

KU: Issimada iyo Nabadoonada

KU: Gudiga Fullinta Caleemo Saarida Boqorka

KU: Dhamaan Tolweynaha [insert clan name]

KU Dhamaan Bulshada Soomaliyeed

Furthermore it says the following:

Shirkaas Rasmiga ah waxaan ku dooranay Dr.Cabdullahi Boqor Muuse Yuusuf Boqor Cismaan(Kingkong) oo horay u ahaa Wali Cahdigii Boqor Maxamuud Boqor Muuse inuu yahay Boqorka [insert clan name] oo la caleemo saari doono Bisha May 5teeda 2007.

qoraalka_boqorkacusub.JPG

boqor_cabdullahi1.jpg

^Is King Kong really suitable for that position? I will leave you to comment and answer that question before I give my opinion on it because I want to first see/hear people's opinions.

Article

Gabbal   

Adeerow, ilahaan kugu dhaariyee ma waxaanoo kalaa lalasoo shirtagaa? :D:D:D

Aduunka walle la yaab ma le. :D

^Could you write in English pls, your written somali is awful and not coming through to me and whilst you at it, pls tell me what your opposition is.

Gabbal   

Adeer allaa boqor ah. smile.gif As for the Clan-family you allude to, never has a central figure ruled them traditionally, nor does he now, and the future is only for God to tell.

So please, limit the blatant clannishness that emanates from this post as well as other posts of yours.