Arafaat

Doorasho iyo Dagaal, Somaliland kee ayee dooran?

Muse Bihi will kick the can down the road as long as he can. I get he is prepping his sub-clan for reintegration into Somalia, securing the Berbera, Hargeisa, and Gelibey corridor.  

17 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Muse Bihi will kick the can down the road as long as he can. I get he is prepping his sub-clan for reintegration into Somalia, securing the Berbera, Hargeisa, and Gelibey corridor.  

it is confirmed, he is planning for clan warfare, using HJ, that is why some of the HJ leaders spoke out against, as they are on the ground and know what Biihi and ina Kaahin planning

He wants revenge, and some victory, so he may have chances, election is NOT going to happen in SL, the best way for them is to remove asap 

Arafaat   

21 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

it is confirmed, he is planning for clan warfare, using HJ, that is why some of the HJ leaders spoke out against, as they are on the ground and know what Biihi and ina Kaahin planning

He wants revenge, and some victory, so he may have chances, election is NOT going to happen in SL, the best way for them is to remove asap 

Everyone realizing that war was a distraction to extend term and hold on to power. 

Arafaat   
22 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

When Djibouti and IOG are seen as the epitome role model, then one becomes quite content to aspire ruling a port, a road and a town. Who needs the rest 😂 

I see a new guddi being set up to solve the election impasse, which then will propose that the election be pushed to 2025.

Talk about mocking the citizenry. Muse will not leave willingly.

Arafaat   
49 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I see a new guddi being set up to solve the election impasse, which then will propose that the election be pushed to 2025.

Talk about mocking the citizenry. Muse will not leave willingly.

The irony is that while they talk of initiating war in Sool as a justification to postpone elections, in Sanaag the fighting between sub-clans has reignited which the regime hasnt been able to solve. 

Xildhibaan Guruuje pointing here to the obvious irony of the regime and its mockery of governance, and stating that elections are the only pathways to preserve Somaliland from further crumpling 

Arafaat   

Nobody wants war and conflict, Somaliland people are rational whereas the leaders are warmongers driven by personal interest. 

Arafaat   

The Guurti has today confirmed the passing and validity of the electoral laws, paving a path to elections in November 2024.