Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

With Difficulty Comes Ease...

Laba-X   

After Macow and his men have vowed allegiance to the Mujahideen, panic and confusion set in the hearts of the apostates in Mogadishu and elsewhere. The Mushrikeen and grave worshippers in Guriceel, Dhuusamareeb and neighbouring places began panicking and the Puntland administration received lightning shudders down her spine. It was inevitable: the Martyrdom seekers were inching towards the North.

In Mogadishu, Murtad Sharif’s heart became constricted. He began gasping for breath, for the news was too devastating. With fewer obstacles in the way of the Mujahideen, this spelled disaster for the tottering interim government, knowing very well that the Mujahideen stationed in Mogadishu will soon plunge right into their fortifications and devour the trembling Ugandans and Burundis. Earlier, the apostates decided to pressurize the Mujahideen from all corners, but suffered humiliating defeat in all fronts.

Then the blessed martyrdom operations in Xalane took place in which the most senior officials received a one-way ticket to meet their Lord for reckoning. A further blow to the Murtad leader. He was running out of options as well as men! Like a caged bird he’d stroll in the compounds of his house, to and fro, unable to set a foot anywhere in Somalia except his tiny enclosure. It is a predicament of sorts, dare I say. A president by name. A constitution on paper. A country to govern, yet powerless to maneuver. He knows though. He knows very well that he’d lost the war, but the pressure from the US weighs heavy on his head. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Indeed, it is a predicament of sorts!

Then came the blessed occasion of Eid. A moment of merriment for all; a moment of misery for the Murtad. Unable to pray in the nearest mosque, he was confined to his house again and led the Ugandans and Burundis in prayer. What a travesty!

Perhaps they should sacrifice Murtad Shariif on the comign Eid! What a wonderful sacrificial he would make for the sacrilege of the deen!

On the other side, the Mujahideen have gained more land. Things are beginning to ease a little. Hiiraan has surrendered and soon too shall Galguduud follow...

Ah! the winds of Change!

UZTAAD   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The
certainty
with which you use words such apostate and murtad is breathtaking!

maraq abeeso lugooley buu soo cabay baan u malaynayaaa :D:D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

my
certainty
, is sustained by immutable proofs! Do you wish to object its validity?

I do indeed. Fire away, son.

NGONGE   

^^ That was clearly tongue in cheek, Xaaji. I can't undertand how nither you or A&T could see that.

Mr Two balls here is more serious in his words. He does not think it's the 'epitome of ignorance' as you put it and I await his immutable proofs to see if it's true.

Liqaye   

:D

Immutable proofs, murtad, caged bird, it was actually very funny.

No blood dripping from Times new roman numerals here.

And if flip flopping on the part of Macoow has lead to flip flopping on the part of Al-shabaab in negotiating on a purely qaabiil basis.

I was for al-shabaab before I was against it

Then verily you don't know what ease is ............or some such guff.

:D

Laba-X   

NG, It is a prerequisite, since you asked for proofs, that you are willing to come with proofs that negate the validity of my bold certainty.

The apostasy of Murtad Shariif is quite apparent to all and questioning it shows a lack of understanding of the Quranic text. See the thing is as Muslims, we don't merely follow our whims and desires. We abide by definitive and comprehensive guides that instruct us on how we ought to live and conduct ourselves: the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet (s.a.w) of course. This much you must agree with me. If in the affirmative, then you must also agree that the facts in these comprehensive guides are immutable and infallible. This also you must agree with me. And from these guides the verses that testify to the apostasy of Murtad Sharif are quite numerous, but just one would suffice for a man of belief:

'O you who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians as allies; they are but allies to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as allies, then surely he is one of them… [Ma'ida]

In the above verse, Allah has severed the allegiance between Muslims and the Jews and Christians, proving that whoever of the Muslims allies himself with them becomes one of them - i.e leaves the fold of Islam. And once this happens all the actions of that person are nullified for actions are nullified by what negates them and (as opposed to the teaching of the khawaarij) nothing negates them in totality except for Disbelief (Kufr) as explained by Ibn Taymiyyah.

And one cannot be a Muslim as well as a Kafir at the same time. One cannot be brimming with Eeman and simultaneously be dwelling in the darkness of Kufr. It has to be one or the other. You cannot be allying yourself with the America with her open manifestation of hatred towards the Muslims and continue to be a Muslim. Eeman negates and opposes taking them as allies and Eeman and taking Christians and Jews as allies cannot coincide in a heart. If, however, a Muslim were to befriend them and take them as allies, as Murtad Sharif is doing, it becomes a testament that they are upon the truth despite their massacring of Muslims worldwide.

Muslim scholars have greatly discussed apostasy and its conditions and no disputes have arisen in the apostasy of those who assist disbelievers and ally themselves with them. Your friend here, Murtad Sharif, just like the apostate rulers before him, has been strongly supporting America's war on Islam. There are only two battle lines in this war: it is a battle between Islam and Kufr and Mr. Murtad Sharif has decided to join the enemy of Allah in their fight against Islam. That much should at least be perceptible to a rational mind!

Xiinow, Atheer you have become rather disconsolate since the derailment of your peace caravan. A terrible thing for a man of your age! Come to me on even terms, atheer, for you very well know that I do not deign to respond with insults or streams of invective.

Hal Xiniin & Nus,

adeer I see this whole debate thing not worth of my effort particularly when it's obvious that you are drown in emotions.

Keligii-Muslim.com. That is what yours is. Allaah fitnada ku haysa kaa shaafiyyo

NGONGE la dood

NASSIR   

Ngonge, there's no might or may in revelation. Reason, yes.

Like a caged bird he’d stroll in the compounds of his house, to and fro, unable to set a foot anywhere in Somalia except his tiny enclosure. It is a predicament of sorts, dare I say. A president by name. A constitution on paper. A country to govern, yet powerless to maneuver. He knows though. He knows very well that he’d lost the war, but the pressure from the US weighs heavy on his head.
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
Indeed, it is a predicament of sorts!

:D .

NGONGE   

Nassir, spare me the nonsense replies and give me some real talk.

LX,

First and before I go into anything you wrote there I would like to make it clear that I am no fan of Sh. Sharif. I oppose all that the man stands for as much as Al Shabab do. I say this so that you bear it in mind when replying to me rather than making prejudgments or tailoring your replies for a Sh. Sharif supporter.

Now I come to your proofs. If I take them in isolation I will have no choice but to agree that Sh. Sharif has gone against what Allah has ordered and allied himself with non-Muslims. However, in Somali affairs, one cannot look at things in isolation. We have to look at the whole picture. Bear with me, saaxib. I am not here to convince you of anything; I am merely sharing my doubts and trying to find out the source of your unshakable certainty (the verses you supplied not withstanding of course).

I see you referring to Murtads, Apostates and Kafirs. I see you using as your proof some noble verses from the Holy book. But when I follow the Somali news, I hear that your side (or the side that you sympathise with at least) have sought the help of Eritrea and its despot! Do you see why I am amazed at your certainty?

Again, my argument with you here is not about the rightness or wrongness of Al Shabab's fight. When cornered, I would probably choose them too over Sh. Sharif and his non-governing government. But that is only if I were cornered and even then it will come with a gigantic amount of doubt. It is only your certainty that concerns me here, saaxib. I personally do not believe such a certainty is healthy. I think doubt IS.

The Quran is very clear yet the scholars keep interpreting it in all manner of ways. How can one be immovably sure that one scholar is more correct than the other? An example here is the First Gulf War and how the Saudi scholars interpreted the collusion with America to liberate Kuwait. They simply regarded Saddam as an apostate and communist, and therefore sanctioned the alliance with America to defeat him. In reaching this decision, they quoted various instances from the Sunna (the battles of Bader, Khayber and Xuniin) to show that the prophet accepted the assistance of some Mushrikeen to defeat his enemies. Many scholars also argued that if Muslims feel threatened by a force of Kufur, they could indeed seek the help of Jews/Christians or whomever.

The above, sadly, is a charge that can easily be at the door of both Sh. Sharif and Al Shabab. Call it a play on words if you like. Call it jadal and rhetoric. Call it sophistry. But all those begin with a grain of truth that (maybe) is later distorted. It is that grain of truth that brings out the Wiswas Khanas in me and makes me wonder at your utter certainty, saaxib. You see, to my mind, both sides sought the help of outsiders. Both sides accuse the other of being apostates (in the case of Sh. Sharif, he calls Al Shabab Khwaraj and, according to many scholars the Khwaraj are considered kufar!).

You mentioned someone with a rational mind in your last reply. I believe I have a rational mind and my rational mind is as lost as a Mullah in a whorehouse, saaxib. Why should I take Al Shabab's word (in that Sh. Sharif is a murtad) over his word (in that Al Shabab are Khawaraj/Kufaar), when I can clearly see that things are not as straightforward as each side is saying? Why do you? How do you explain it?

I hope you don't duck these questions.