Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Friend

Why did ICU accept TFG as legitimate Government of Somalia

We have a somali who is trying to act as if he is a ET.

Friend you on this website more than the somalis themselves, go get a life!

Stop meddling in somali politics.

Originally posted by mystic:

We have a somali who is trying to act as if he is a ET.

Stop meddling in somali politics.

Mystic,

At the very least, I am directly affected by what happens in Mugadishu. There is a Jihad call on my head, even though it has been proven to be fake and by imposters.

How about you who defends Egyptian machinations with the misery, war, tears and destruction of Somalia?

Do you think thats fairness, although the way Egypt plays games with poor palestinian people while getting paid by America Israel is open to the public.

I am directly affected by what happens. Somali regional state peoples and Hassan Tahir know each other very well. The brunt of Hassan Tahir terrorism victims were Somali State citizens and officials.

LOL, now i know why you are here, to entertain me with your boundless absurdity.

The ICU declared jihad on the ET’s in Somali soil.

Let’s talk next week shall we.

Bye bye

Originally posted by mystic:

The ICU declared jihad on the ET’s in Somali soil.

[/QB]

I don't think one can joke with a call for Jihad, unless one knows he is calling fake Jihad as ICU did, thus harming the religion.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

There is a Jihad call on my head, even though it has been proven to be fake and by imposters.

You're in error. There are no impostor Islamists; all Islamists can only be genuine. Why? Because the West can't take any chance in impostor or genuine Islamists; they destroy all kinds of Islamists. Historically (at least in modern history), there has not been documented any impostor Islamists. I challenge you to bring any example of impostor Islamists. I also challenge you to bring any example of genuine Islamists. Therefore, jihad called by Islamists is genuine, not fake as you allege.

Originally posted by Taliban:

You're in error. There are no impostor Islamists; all Islamists can only be genuine. Why? Because the West can't take any chance in impostor or genuine Islamists; they destroy all kinds of Islamists. Historically (at least in modern history), there has not been documented any impostor Islamists. I challenge you to bring any example of impostor Islamists. I also challenge you to bring any example of genuine Islamists. Therefore, jihad called by Islamists is genuine, not fake as you allege.

Its easier for you and I, if you either did some reading or talked to knowledgable person on the subject of Jihad.

In General here is how it should be done:

1. Verify that the call is Legitimate

2. Verify that the proper process of validation was followed

3. Verify that its agreed and called by the proper procedure, proper persons and body.

None of this was done in Mugadishu. Not a single Islamic organization or state has agreed with the call legitmacy or appropriatness and not with the callers standing.

What more do you want more than this to tell you that Hassan Tahir is just an imposter calling himself supreme leader in Islam? If he was a shiia and a farsi his official name he took for himself would be Grand AyatoAllah.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

In General here is how it should be done:

1. Verify that the call is Legitimate

2. Verify that the proper process of validation was followed

3. Verify that its agreed and called by the proper procedure, proper persons and body.

None of this was done in Mugadishu. Not a single Islamic organization or state has agreed with the call legitmacy or appropriatness and not with the callers standing.

But you are a secular, and seculars don't practice Islam. Seculars know little about Islam, except what the West taught them about it. What does a secular know about jihad and how it should be done? :confused:

Taliban,

Do you have any opinion about the subject and if yes, do you mind sharing it?

lol I think the hipocrisy of ICU is affecting you. One minute you are saying we should not question sincerity of ICU and the next minute you are questioning how I practice my faith.

What ever I do or tell you will have no effect what so ever wether the Jihad call by ICU is legit or not. So again I ask you if you can share your opinion.

Jihad is one of the most known subjects and you as Taliban should not have any difficulty with it.

Taliban,

Do you think "colonel" Hassan Tahir is Mullah Omar for Somalia or you think, "colonel" Aweye is NasraAllah of HizbAllah for somalia.

Or maybe you accepted "colonel" Hassan Tahir as the Grand Ayatollah for somalia. In deed "colonel" Aweye has taken the same title for himself - supreme islamic leader - or grand ayatollah in shiia equivalent, but do you think his actions are reflective?