Sign in to follow this  
Yoonis_Cadue

Falsefying and manipulating recent historical events

I came across this article while surfing the net. It's really fascinating how people can manipulate historical facts so easily. If we can manipulate events that took only forty years ago how about historical events that took two centuries ago?

Really absurd. I don't know what the objectives were of the gentlemen who wrote the article but it is obvious. He hates to see peace in Somalia therefore he tries to play two clans against each other. It's like all against one. We should blame all the problems that took place in Somalia to one clan. How laughable. All Somalis regardless of their clan have contributed to the downfall of Somalia, so please spare us the crap.

False-History

Shirwac   

Some people haven't realized that history can always be verfied, otherwise this article would have its proper label "Fiction". LOL @ RAMBO-- what a ^%$# nickname!

patheticonline.com representing his views. I 100%guess that you didn't even read the article I posted. I would be surprised if you could read soomaali at all let alone reading the article.

We all know what you were up to when Maxamed Xaaji Aaden was appointed as the temporary Mayor of Eyl and your pathetic cries and calaacal.

patheticonline changing into paranoiaonline.com I guess.

AYOUB   

Labada kornel waxay qorsheeyeen sidii Soomaali dagalkan ugu jabi lahayd ka bacadina dadka iyo ciidamada oo cadhaysan ay afgani {EDITED} u sameen lahaayeen. Cirro waxuu sameeyey wax alaale iyo wixii uu is yidhi ciidaamado ha ka gadoodeen. Markuu Sabataajkii dhamayay ayuu bilaabay inuu laayo saraakiil iyo ciidamo ka badan 200 oo saraakil xigeena ahaa.
Taariikhdaa taas markhaati iiga ah, haddaanad warkeeda haynin bal adiguba dabagal ku samee.

Well..