Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Qaadisya: in la qarxin doono (valentine celebration)

peasant   

First of all I doubt if al-shabaab represent islam or anything of that nature and wearing the red scarf for two months does not make one a holy man. Also majority of these yahoos yielding the AK47 are the ex militia men who used to set up the infamous mogadishu road blocks and if they were not at least they put up with it so long. As for the leaders like Mr robow and indha-cade they too never concerned them selves about the injustices that surrounded them and the only time they felt the need to do something about it was when their very lives were threaten by the US rendition flights.

So let us not jump in the conclusion that these people represent islam or muslims because there is nothing to indicate that. Wise muslim never concerns with him/her self about minor things that can be dealt with when the major issues are dealt with. Everywhere in the country the greatest of all sins are committed and the lives of innocent people are taken away, so why should a wise muslim would ever mention silly shitt like this if he/she is on the right path?. These are just bunch of ignorant yahoos running around with out proper knowledge of the religion.

Abtigiis   

In so far as they are the only group fighting against occupation, don't you think they are better than Fadhi-ku-dirir; even with their misguided priorities!

to give the 'devil' his due , i mean. My other opinion on them is very bellicose and unforgiving.

Abtigiis   

As a novice, i am getting mixed up. will someone (JB-probably) tell me how i can adopt an accompanying motto (saying) to my messages?

Jacaylbaro@jacayl, it is SOS here! run with the fisrt aid!

Abtigiis   

Malay dabe[/QB]

to who is the cannon directed to? enlighten me, please. I know it is an old poetry but never understood.

Abtigiis   

Mallay Xadhig ku xidhe? ayaan ula jeeday. obviously some pastoralist, with that atypical self-prive was derisively scoofing at fishery. Saasaan ugartay. But I was wondering geographic connataion inuu lee yahay iyo inkale!

the other request is if i wish to have a similar short sentence parallel to my comments, how should i do? looks simple but i couldn't figure out.

Abtigiis   

sorry JB lama haysto. I have clicked on profile but couldn't see any window for signature. By the way, where do i edit my profile anyway. dee ha la ishago. I don't want to spend ours reading FAQs. I am impatient, as we all somali's are.

Go to mail box on the right top of this page ,,, then click edit profile ,, then you'll have everything ,,

OR

Send me your password and tell me what to do and i'll do it ,,,, :D:D