Sign in to follow this  
Fresh2Death

Tell me if this guy don't make sense to you

^^Indhacadde is a controversial figure indeed. But when Qaybdiid is one of Galkacyo’s respected bosses and Ina Caydiid holds a major ministerial portfolio from the TFG, and our transitional Parlameint is full of characters whose hands are stained with Somali blood, (notice I am not even mentioning our fearless leader’s past history and his not-so-distant involvement in Puntland’s bloody political squabbles), then clearly Baydhoba has no clean finger to point; adeer waa lawada wasakhaysanyahay. Lets put that to bed.

Don’t get me wrong though, as I don’t believe baabu tadhiir najaasati bi-najaasah :D , that you know, good Kashafa, is an erroneous verdict. I do see how ever Indhacade’s constant reference for what it is: a smoke screen for deflecting real issues. In the bigger scheme of things Indhacadde is not an issue, I say.

Juje   

Originally posted by xox ogaal:

Duke he just sait safka hore was not included. should we take your word or his word. since he was there draf the resolution to bring peacekeepers

For the record sxb, Sharif endorsed and agreed for the introduction of Foreign troops from 'safka hore iyo kan dambe'. There was no clear definition. Refer to the meeting which he chaired in Baydhabo on the day of attempted assasination on President Yusuf. Sharif Xassan can only be defined in Jenerale Dukes word 'hypocrite'. He does not stand for better Somalia and he never stood for it. He only persues his interest whereever it lies.

Having said that it is worth mentioning we have gone beyond the stage of choosing which kind of foreign troops. Ethios are here whether we like or not . The question is what will they achieve if anything. Will they as Jenerale Duke hopes capture the whole country and bring it under the dictatorial rule of President Yusuf? Will they fail and be defeated and scattered all over the place? Or will they create havoc, confussion and anarchy in the recently peace restored regions of Somalia?

I think the latter of the three. They will not win, plus they will lead to the eradication of TFG as opposed to their expectation. Whatever the case it will be devastation to the whole of Somalia, and the effects of the war will be felt everywhere. There will be no winners.

Juje, some good points though I never hear you complain about the occupation of the lower shabbele your own home region.

Xiin, still using the same argument old man, Indacdae has proven to be above the law in [QAD ISSUE] as well as the continuing occupation of the lower Shabbele. No smokes screen it is the actual issue, how can anyone trust these Clan Courts when they act like they do with the areas they occupy?

As for Qaybdeed and Ina Caydeed they are both toothless former bosses, reformed I say.. Unlike IndaCade who is actually defining the agenda as he did today with his famous speech..

Gabbal   

Xiin!

Ina adeerow waxaan islahaa kolba hadii gacan-kuhaynta magaalada qadiimiga ee Kismaayo lala wareegey ee warlordki xumaa laga kacshe, Sheikh Xiin labadiisa lugoodba dariiqa ragaa wadaadada isku magacaabay yuu u dhaqaajin lahaa, aadna sida inuu dhulka kula go'ay ama cirka ku duubtay yaa shib tidhi. Shanqar lagaa maqlin. :D

Anigu wax kalaan ka fasiray balse hadaadba kolba soo laabatay, waa inaan xaal kusiiyaa fikridaydi horena bedalaa! icon_razz.gif:D

hen clearly Baydhoba has no clean finger to point; adeer waa lawada wasakhaysanyahay. Lets put that to bed.

Marba hadii lawada wasaqaysanyahay, why does one group claim greater moral superiority. icon_razz.gif

If they are both what we would effectively term "qolo aduunyo", why does one group hold up the kitaab in one hand and hide the other dirty hand?

Ileen raga isku wada dar, mawqifkuna ha cadaadee ama waxaad tidhaa kuwane waa ehlu-diin akhiro ka fakirayo, kuwa kalena waa ehlu-qaynuun aduunyadaan indha-hooda dhaafin. Hadaad odhanaysid sida dambe ee raguna sidaa kala yihiin ma isku qiil baa u dhigan hadaba?

^^HA, my old pal, clearly Mogadishu Courts have few questionable characters. One can’t realistically expect for these men to turn the clock back so to speak and take in only clean players in the southern theater. That becomes even harder when the evil they defeated is harbored and given staging ground in relatively peaceful regions. I can understand their calculus adeer. Hypothetical as it may sound, even if they throw Indhacade out, I have very little reason to doubt that he would find a hospitable place in Baydhoba. Our warrior General Duke would then, predictably, find different mantra to slander these courts with. The short-term strategy is simple: avoid internal conflict and seek political alliance both inside the region and outside of it as long Ethiopia continues to meddle. If and when Ethiopian’s threat is removed then and only then will I see the value of scrutiny on them. Before then I am willing them to pass with whatever grade they can garner, as long they try that is

General Duke, these old criminal bosses are today in cahoots with the TFG, and you know it. Toothless they may be, but some are surely hoping for these thugs to teeth again! There are those who discredit for the valiant wadaads who made these criminals, and many less known but equally dangerous ones like them, toothless. Your clan court argument is better case in comparison with your Indhacade indictment. You can’t reasonably persuade this gallery that Indhacadde is a significant figure in this movement. The man has been stripped naked from his loots and is fighting for a better cause now. There is an indication that the Courts have affected a permanent change on him, politically. What they couldn’t change is his history and clan. That will forever remain and people in that region will continue to debate about his past. I am of the opinion that one single character does not matter to the fate of this movement. As long these wadaads continue to do what they doing which is fighting with the warlords and injecting Islamist view in our regional politics, their supporters need not worry about Indhacadde.

In contrast, and with a noticeable shame, the old man is collecting all criminals and wants to sell them to us as reformed national leaders. Tell me know, my good friend, whose bet is a feeble gamble?

^^^Xiin, the old man startegy was to strengthen the governemnt and thus the collection of warlords and their outside contacts was an important step.

The Clan Courts pleaded with their kinsmen to return to Mogadishu and stop the fighting on many occasions. Rememebr not long ago the Courts were in alliance with the warlords or Balcad group.

Thus the old man has limited the opposition to his government, and now only has Clan Courts to deal with everyone else is following his orders including Qaybdeed..

The warlords had some powerful backers and hence the lack of progress for two years with regards to taking out the embargo and other issues that cripled the TFG. If Yusuf had ignored the broken warlords the he would have dealt with both Clan Courts and re-armed warlords working independently with the support of Ethiopia and other powers.

Your valiant "wadaads", after little research have turned out to be nothing more than a movement led by shaddy business men and with power centred on a single sub-clan, hence Xasan Dahir taking the top job without any argument and IndaCade becoming chief of security. Cirfo [Afgoyee fame] is in the Shura. Their occupation of the fertile south continues regardless of the fake news that they transfered it and Cayrow, took such action. There is too much evidance coming from local resources to rubish these claims. This sub-clan has a monopoly on Qad and Charcoal trade which are both banned in Mogadishu but ongoing in lower Shabbele...

The whole Courts movement seems to be an amatuer group, religious only in dress with "Ethiopia is coming" the slogan of the moment. Indeed Ethiopia might come and lead to a weakening of their power and thus the real reveloution of the south will then take place, in which the armed minority are swept aside, out of power, and the unarmed majority gain their rightful place and control their regions.

In any war, no matter what you say dear brother. There will be little support for the Clan Courts and specially in the south. This is what President Yusuf has gained, an enemy who barks too loud but has little bite. No matter the threats the situation is not as bad for the TFG as it was a year ago.

^^I know that you know Ethiopia has no solution for our problems. It’s their interest for our status quo to remain the way it currently is. Sadly some of us, including you, think it is a necessity for the old man to seek their support. I am of the opinion that Ethiopia is what standing between us and Somali government! There is no clan courts saaxiib. These are people who oppose how things are now and think that they have better ideas than folks in Baydhobo do! Your sweeping generalization does not appeal to me and it does in fact disservice to your point of view, which you often get across with a marked eloquence and effortless intelligence! So aayar with it adeer.

If the old man found ways to sit down and talk with the late General Aydiid, a man who was happy with what he was doing (death and destruction) and had a little interest in governance, would I be disappointed if I trust your insight to tell us what’s preventing the old man from talking to Dahir and Aweys, if we assume the link exists? How far am I from the mark if I say Ethiopia is definitely a big factor?

Midda kale since when does Shabeelooyinka and Jubbooyinka become a burning issue for the TFG? Are you sure that you are on the same page with TFG’s top echelon on this issue? Last time I checked the old man and his men were tightlipped about these issues. In fact, they were busy rearming Barre (TFG’s sword carrier aka wasiirka gaashindhigga) to recapture Kismayo! Some times I find very difficult to follow that logic adeer; cursing Indhacadde while hosting Qaybdiid, and even worse, arming Barre to regain his Kismayo loot and still have audacity to talk about the blight of people of Shabeelooyinka!

Now that’s a defective math yaa Generalle :D !

^^^Xiin, we differ on these issues, the obsticle to Somali governance is within the Somalis'. The TFG plan is for the rule of law throught the nation thus the requirement of building up national armed forces made up of all clans to secure the country. This is in line with my point regarding return of control of the south to its inhabitants. What you have in Kismayu is no solution for Barres' kin were replaced by Turki's kin, the power still rests with outside forces not of the Juba's and indeed the situation is as bad as ever. The soultion thus is the governments plan whic is that every region should be run by its stakeholders.

The example you need is Baido. Every district of Bay has local elected officials.