Sign in to follow this  
Abdinasir Kadawo

Why Faroole is worse than Cadde!

check the link below.

Faroole annoyed and preoccuopied with Amin Aamir

I can't remember cadde doing the same.

Also check this link

Faroole oo dambiilayaal isugu daray cafis iyo lacag.

Any person fit to lead wether it be national, regional or district level would not do such thing, because it sends the massege that crime pays off. Or maybe it's the idea of his in the first place. This strengthens the suspicion that he had association with pirates. Remember that there are many pirates in bosaso prison, captured or transferred during previous regime under cadde.

and lastly check the link below

Waan la shaqaynaynaa DFKM!

First saying he doesn't recognise the djibouti process and that they would not cooperate with the government to be selected, he changes his mind after the president named mr Sharmarke jr. Pure tribalism if you ask me. even yey had more principel, remember when a/qaasim named galaydh as pm, he still was against TNG. Still against when xasan abshir faarax was made pm.

All of these and more happening first 100 days. Not good, not good at all.

NinBrown   

Kadawo your confused bro. Are you saying shouldnt work with the Somali gov. Is it you want the chaos to continue.

By the way if he disagrees with amiin arts, its his perogative.

Coloow   

This ****ole guy is a dictator in the making; a classical trait of dictators is that they hate creativity (satire included)and become thought police.

When the selected president Hotel-jiif Sharif was leading the IUC he is reported to have cursed Amin Amir; that should have raised eyebrows. It wouldn't surprise me if Sheikh sharif also "intuu shir jaraaid qabto oo dacwo ku soo oogo".

Amin Amir's work (save the days he glorified Siad Barre) is what keeps us from being insane in the membrane. He depicts our joy, despair and situations in a fine manner.

NinBrown   

understand what mate? your unhappy because Faroole wants to work with president Sharif and his gov. Thats it, right. sxb its called politics and people follow their interests.

The sooner you understand people change positions in politics, the sooner you will appreciate the dynamics(mainly qabiil based) of Somali politics...

We all know Gen Cadde was dreadful when it come to administration but at least He was honesty, strong and above all wanted to make money for him self and then the people of Puntland. He could not do that while Adeer yees was counting on him.

Some people say he gave too much attention to Somalia but that’s not an excuse.

I was fan of Faroole at the beginning and I know that I am naïve when it comes to Somalis politics. I am worrying for this guy, if he can’t take what the media says. He got a lot to learn. I gave him another 100 days. (KAADI BADANE WAA LOO GOGOL BADIYAA

Thankful   

I agree that giving money away to criminals wasn't a smart idea. That kind of photo op just open's the door for lots of negative attention. From my experiences, those men will just use that money to buy khat or other harmful things. I don't understand what would give him the idea to give money out to criminals.

There are so many single mothers raising their children and their brothers and sisters children at the same time. So many orphans, elderly, sick people in hospital and other poor people. There was so many more poor and deserving citizens that needed the money and who stayed away from crime.

You are right, any other president in the world who gave cash away to criminals would have had a lot of explaining to do.

As well President Faroole has given Amin Aamir so much more publicity and his enemies will say that the drawing must be true or he wouldn't have responded. Amin will probably come out with even more drawings now.

These are minor set backs however and i'm sure he won't repeat them.

Thankful   

3.jpg

web page

Maamula Puntland oo dacwad ku oogaya Amiin Caamir

14 Feb 14, 2009 - 12:28:27 PM

Kulan saxafdeed dhinacyo badan taabanaya oo 14 Feb,2009 si wadajir ah ay u qabteen Madaxweynaha DGPL Cabdiraxman Maxamad Farole & Wasiir ku-xigeenka Wasarada Warfaafinta Mud.Cabdishakur Mire Aadan ayaa waxa eedeeyn dusha looga tuurey ninka sameeya sawirada gacanta lagu xardho Amiin Camir.

Madaxweynaha DGPL Cabdiraxman Farole ayaa sheegey in ay tahay been abuur aan waxba ka jirin sawir gacmedkaan la xardhey kaas oo sida fariin ah in Puntland dib looga furey Warshada daabacda lacagaha Faalsada ah.

Mud.Farole ayaa ku tilmaamey sawirka Amiin Camir mid sidey dacaayad siyaasdeed kaas oo lagu dhabar jabinayo isbadalka siyaasadeed ee ka dhacey Puntland.

Mr.Farole ayaa saxaafada u sheegey in Sawir Xardhaha Amiin Caamir ay Xukumadiisu ku soo oogi doonto dacwad ka dhan ah madaama uu meel ka dhac shaqsiyadeed [ Defamation] sameyey, islamarkana uu yahay been abuur aan sal iyo raad toona laheyn oo laga faafiyey MGPL.

Dhinaca kale Wasiir ku-xigeenka Wasaarada Warfaafinta ayaa sheegey in shir saxafadedka ay ugu yeereen sidii caalamka ugu sheegi lahaayeen been abuur

saxaafada qaarkeed ka sameysay Puntland.

" Waxaa halkaan idinka muuqda sawir gacmeed uu sameeyey Amiin Camir kaas oo uu ku sheegayo in Puntland taalo Warshad sameysa lacag Faalso ah oo uu weliba iska leeyahay Madaxa DGPL, arintaan ayaa ah mid lid ku ah sharafta Madaxweyne Cabdiraxman Farole iyo weliba jiritaanka Puntland." ayuu yiri Mr. Mire oo kor u haya sawirkaan.

Wasiirka ku-xigeenka Warfaafinta DGPL Cabdishakur Mire Aadan ayaa sidoo kale sheegey in Wargeyska Jamuuhriye uuba si afdheer u sheegey isaga oo qorey in golaha Wasiirada Puntland go'aamiyeen in lacagaha Falsada ah la fasaxo si loo daabaco.

Mr.Mire ayaa ugu dambeyntii xusey in Amiin Camir uu joogo wadan sharci iyo kala dambeyn ka jirto maamulkiisana ku soo oogi doonaan dacwad ka dhan ah, Qareen howshaas qabtana qabsadeen.

RADIO GAROWE