Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Christian Eritrea to take part in the JIHAD? lol.

Chimera   

Originally posted by General Duke:

[QB] ^^^ There we go, we agree then on most points. The need for a national governemnt, to get rid of the occupation of the South. To peace.

-to get rid of foreign militia's wether their ethiopians or eritreans

- then after a few years install a real transparant government with real patriotic men and women and arrest the current TFG and some members of the ICU and put them on trial

-then build up an army of 2 million men and women and retake our land and free our people who are suffering under occupation in somali galbeed

- the somalis in NFD are slowly taking over Kenya's economy and we can use that in the future

Take for instance a written document by the Meru community elders (2003) who argued that since Somalis failed in their military campaign to overtake the Northern Frontier District, they have now changed their tactics and are focusing on an economic takeover of Kenya (2003).

:D

We differ slightly, on the timing and this notion that the courts are the most powerful, but thats your opinion, I respect that.

i never said they are the most powerfull you have somaliland with 20 thousand troops and you have puntland

but reality is if you compare them with TFG they are vastly superior but Kenya/Uganda/Ethiopia and other puppets of the US base in djibouti combined is impossible but ICU/Somaliland/Puntland/TFG/djibouti combined we could destroy anyone

that is why i want the somali republic to be revived

that would be the comeback of the century

the fact of the matter is all these african countries don't care about us

Museveni who's country was saved from a disastrous war with Tanzania in 72' by somalia has the nerve to call somalis the shame of africa

it's time we showed all these people that somali blood aint cheap and therefore the TFG needs to stop taking orders from non somalis and grow some balls and work hard together with ICU for a national government or else somalis world wide like in south africa will be targeted for many years to come because we have no government that put pressure on countries like south africa

I too do not wish to see a fight for Mogadishu or any where else, we are tired of war.

But lets put pretences aside, lets work towards the greater good.

all i can say is sxb somalia ha noolaato