Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

A man caryin AK-47 in muqdisho shoots and kills a pregnant women!!!!!

Gabar Uur leh oo saakay lagu dilay degmada Waaberi ee magaalada Muqdisho

Muqdisho

Gabar lagu magacaabi jirey Nimco Jeylaani, calooshana ku siday Uur 8 bilood ah ayaa saakay nin dabley ah oo ku hubeysnaa qori AK-47 uu ku toogtay nawaaxiga degmada waaberi ee magaaladan Muqdisho.

Marxuumada oo isla goobtii uu falkaasi naxdinta leh ka dhacay ku geeriyootay, ayaan si rasmi ah loo ogeyn sababaha keenay dilkaasii foosha xun, hase ahaatee warar dadka deegaanku ay isla dhex marayaan ayaa sheegaya in ay jirto xurguf hore oo ka dhaxeysey marxuumada la dilay iyo xaaska ninkaasi dableyda ah.taasoo loo aaneynayo in ninkaasii dableyda ah ay ku xambaartay in uu falkaasii dilka ah uu kula kaco marxuumadaasi.

Dadweynaha iyo waxgaradka deegaankaaasii ayaa falkaasii dilka ah aad uga carooday una cambaareeyey, iyagoo ku tilmaamay fal waxashnimo ah oo ka baxsan shareecada Islaamka iyo dhaqanka soo jireenka ah ee ummada soomaaliyeed, waxayna soo jeediyeen in sharciga la soo taago kuwa ku kaca falalka noocan oo kale ah ee arxan daradu ay ka muuqato.

Mar aanu saaka la xiriirnay xafiiska ciidamada madaniga ah ee deegaankaasi waaberi ayaa mas’uuliyiintii aanu halkaasii kula kulanay ay ka gaabsadeen in ay arintaasi wax faah faahin ka bixiyaan.

Dilalka noocan oo kale ah oo loo geysto dadka aanan waxba galabsan ee Birimageydada ah ayaa ah mid had iyo jeer ka dhaca dalka gudihiisa, tan iyo intii ay bilowdeen dagaaladii sokeeye ee dhacay dalka, iyadoo aysan jirin wax sharci ah oo ka jira meelaha qaar

Nasrudiin Caydiid Salaad(Diini) Dayniile, Muqdisho

E-Mail:Diinicadde@hotmail.com

Damn! How many illegitimate kids does TFG spokesman Bari-Bari have?

This is SOL - try to post OPINIONS as opposed to propaganda pieces, regardless of who they support and who they oppose. When "some" people repetitively post negative news from Muqdisho, I'm bound to be suspicious. Why Muqdisho and no where else?

WIIL_DUCO

You're such a concerned citizen, bro. What have you done lately to help the poor folks of Muqdisho? You're as passionate about Muqdisho as World Vision (with all their TV ads of poor, starving African kids) is passionate about of Africa. That's something to be proud of.

Haddad   

Many innocents die in such a manner on a daily basis across Somalia, yet, we don't care or show some basic emotions. We show a fake outrage when a few individuals outside Somalia run into trouble with the laws of their host country. The excuse that it's a local issue is outrageous. A Somali killing a Somali isn't a local issue; it's an Islamic issue.

Originally posted by Haddad:

We show a fake outrage when a few individuals outside Somali run into trouble with the laws of their host country.

I believe someone already told you to stop mentioning the beheadings of the six Somalis in Saudi Arabia. Don't you get tired? And it never was "fake outrage" - it was an ugly, un-Islamic instance whether you like it or not.

P.S. Why do you show so much support for the rulings of the Maryo-Weyn dynasty aka bin Saud royal family?

Haddad   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

I believe someone already told you to stop mentioning the beheadings of the six Somalis in Saudi Arabia.

Someone told me so, but didn't order.

And it never was "fake outrage" - it was an ugly, un-Islamic instance whether you like it or not.

That's a confusing statement. What you meant was the beheadings were ugly, not the "fake outrage". Try to be clear.

Fyr   

Posting daily incidences in Mogadishu is increasingly becoming the new motto these days in SOL.

Are these daily updates posted out concern or some other hidden agenda? We all know that there is no law and order in Mogadishu and that anything can happen to the ordinary civilian. All of things that are happing have already happened before, so why wasn’t it posted before? What is so special about it now? Daily incidences occurs throughout the Somali peninsula some to the same extend as Mogadishu ones, and some to lesser extend. Some reach the Somali news sites some don’t but deep inside of us we are all aware of what really happens.

We show a fake outrage when a few individuals outside Somali run into trouble with the laws of their host country.

Haddad

It’s an insult to me and many others here in SOL to state that it was a fake outrage.

^^

Thank you! And these folks are on a hidden agenda after so many freaken posts.

HADDAD -

It was never "fake outrage" - it was outrage at the fact that six Somalis were killed in Saudi Arabia. No one ever disputed the fact that they committed crimes - but does the punishment befit the crime?

It all boils down to the fact that most of us, as Somali Muslims, feel much more comfortable living in the Christian West - where we're relatively free from persecution, where we have civil rights, citizenship, access to education, healthcare etc (with its downfalls, of course)- while fellow Somalis who've worked and lived in Arabia for a majority of their lives are still considered 2nd, 3rd, 4th-class citizens. Do you not see the hypocrisy there? Would so many of us Somalis flee to the Christian West if the Muslim world offered us as much as the West does?

Quit avoiding the implications brought upon by the beheadings. It didn't stop at six dead men - it brought to life the terrible living conditions of many Somalis in the land of fellow Muslims. The anger didn't just appear out of nowhere - its because of experiences, stories, etc. we've had with the Arab world in the post-'91 era.

Is that clear enough or is nothing clear until we all become back-up singers for the Maryo-Weyn family?

Haddad   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

It was never "fake outrage"

You're entitled to see it that way. The fact is, the "fake outrage" is a deflection from the "real outrage" that should have taken place. It would not take place, because most Somalis aren't upto the challenge or responsibility. That a Somali killing another one is a local issue sums it up.

Jumatatu   

Yesterday a park in Surrey, England, a young mother was stabbed in front of her tot. I guess that will not be of interest ...cause it happened somewhere other than Xamar. :confused:

Haddad   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

I guess that will not be of interest ...cause it happened somewhere other than Xamar.

Indeed. Why? Because what happens in other houses isn't a priority, without order in my house.

Tragic indeed. The comparison is even worse. The lady was innocent and was killed for no reason, that shoudl outrage all of us and its a worthy news and one that must be posted here, wehter it happens in Mogadishu or Southall UK.

The tragic incident of the British women stabbed yesterday has recieved huge media interest in this country with 24 hour coverage. Since then there has been constant police reports and flow of information regarding this women and her state, appeals to the public and even some arrests have been made of suspects.

Our women, mothers sisters and people as a whole deserve the same level of respect and our lives are worthy of the same level of interest. However we lack justice and compasion. This story is the most important today coming out of Somalia as the British woman who was stabbed is the main story in the UK.

This is SOL - try to post OPINIONS as opposed to propaganda pieces, regardless of who they support and who they oppose. When "some" people repetitively post negative news from Muqdisho, I'm bound to be suspicious. Why Muqdisho and no where else?

wind, ina hooyo sxb I have the same saypthy for all somalis where ever they are. If these horrbl news happend same where else I would posted the same way sxb. So I don't know where you are getting these Idea :confused:

You are right I wish I could do something for the poor kids in somalia. and insha alaah I will.

Fyr-Kanten

Daily incidences occurs throughout the Somali peninsula some to the same extend as Mogadishu ones, and some to lesser extend.
Some reach the Somali news sites some don’t but deep inside of us we are all aware of what really happens.

yes it does happen sxb but it is better to post and know what is going on your homeland, what is wrong with posting the negative and the passitive news.

haddad

wind and fyr said what i was going to say to you please stop insalting the six beheaded man.