Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas_Bruv

The ONLF should not chew khat

ASWRB;

I call upon the ONLF,the desert warriors of the Somali Ifriqiyan peoples of Arabian descent, to fear Allah in their affairs and make their banner upon the tawheed of Allah, and not call to

'ilmaniya, qabiliya or qowmiya. All of this delays the victory. They should also stop chewing khat, music, attacking the people of tawheed and the noble "wahabis". Lastly, I urge them to unite with the other Somalis, namely the JWXO and give allegiance to one ruler and try their best to be weary of killing or attacking any innocent civilians.

peace and victory to all the thoroughbred Islamic SOmali peoples of noble Ifriqiyan and Arabian origins.

Originally posted by Fabregas_Bruv:

ASWRB;

I call upon the
ONLF
,the desert warriors of the Somali Ifriqiyan peoples of Arabian descent, to fear Allah in their affairs and make their banner upon the tawheed of Allah, and not call to

'ilmaniya, qabiliya or qowmiya. All of this delays the victory. They should also stop chewing khat, music, attacking the people of tawheed and the noble "wahabis". Lastly, I urge them to unite with the other Somalis, namely the
JWXO
and give allegiance to one ruler and try their best to be weary of killing or attacking any innocent civilians.

peace and victory to all the thoroughbred Islamic SOmali peoples of noble Ifriqiyan and Arabian origins.

:D @ ONLF should join JWXO.

they are one but have differerent languages. ;)

GAAROODI   

i cant help but wonder, how different we are. you know that guy "siad abdulle hassan" killed more somali's than any ethiopian ever did. read your history little boys and girls. he was a mystic, who fought in the Sudanies mahdi war with the british. But he is no hero, considering the number of somali's he killed particularly the people of bari and sool, he nearly wiped them out.

like the alshabab in the name is islam.