Illyria

SSC Khatumo State in the making

any peaceful co-existence is welcome.

Yesterday when the war was waging in Khatumo, FG was telling Khatumo to negotiate with Bixi and was recognising Khatumo as part of Somali land. what has changed?

it is easy to eat the cake, but to cook it, it needs courage.

the FG decision to recognise Khatumo is a political one.

We will see after 8 January, when the reason they recognise Khatumo is no longer there, whether they will recent this decision or will obey it. The minimum, i think they will attach conditions such as Banadir recognition.

time will tell.

Arafaat   

It’s not recognition as a Federal Member State, but as an ad-interim administration (maamul ku-meel gaadh ah) which makes sense to recognize and work with the local realities. 

I want to congratulate SSC Khatumo, well deserved,

This has been a long dream, many obstacles, after many sacrifices, FINALY.

Time to celebrate and build Khatumo State

9 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

It’s not recognition as a Federal Member State, but as an ad-interim administration (maamul ku-meel gaadh ah) which makes sense. And it’s a step Somaliland should have done from the get go, that would have been a sign of real mature politics. 

Boowe, Qaraarka jooji, congratulate your SSC, this is very similar to what JUBBA got in the first two years, No stopping!!

if this is not recognition, what is it?

https://www.facebook.com/100000482911474/videos/135719022966653/

8 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Amb. Abukar Osman deserves some credit for being one of the first members of the Somali Government to align with reer SSC.

when did this happend

Arafaat   
12 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Boowe, Qaraarka jooji, congratulate your SSC, this is very similar to what JUBBA got in the first two years, No stopping!!

if this is not recognition, what is it?

https://www.facebook.com/100000482911474/videos/135719022966653/

No Qaraar here, just stating the facts.Congratulations to SSC.

If you would ask me, I think SSC should claim the role and position to appoint all the SL MPs/Senators in next elections and perhaps even organise their elections in Las Anod instead of Mogadishu, would also be very strategical  of the FGS to make Las Anod the unionist capital of the North and give that leverage to SSC. 

But I don’t think many would grasp that sort of politics, as thinking is reduced to single cell clan thinking.