Qurac&qansax

Hasan Sheikh Maxamuud and Salim Macow Xaji Awards

Somali Online Community, i am suggesting each year, end of the year, in aan laba award bixino.

Xasan Sheikk Maxamuud, Award, the three most corrupted indivituals of that year. So far, list are

1. Xasan Sheikh Maxamuud (himself)

2. Khadiija Aadan Daahir,  gudoomiyaha xiriirka cayaaraha fudud ee Soomaaliya, oo gabar ay habiyar u tahay oo weligeed ordin, oo uur leh tiri matal somaliya

Salim Macow Xaji Award, the three most honorble people of that year. Salim waa safiirkii sacuudiga ee iska casilay markii gabadhii madaxweeynaha oo aan shaqaale aheen ay u diiday in uu shirkii iyo booskiisii qaato. So far list are

1. Salim Macow Xaji (himself)

• Like 1

also, i don't have their names, but i heard recently there was a mass resignation from the Central Bank, because of the level of corruption that is happening there....if anyone can get their names so we can add them to the list of Honourable people will be good....

you can encourage good governance by acknowledging their sacrifice

Xasan Sheikk Maxamuud, Award, the three most corrupted individuals of that year. So far, list are

1. Xasan Sheikh Maxamuud (himself).

2. Khadiija Aadan Daahir,  gudoomiyaha xiriirka cayaaraha fudud ee Soomaaliya, oo gabar ay habiyar u tahay oo weligeed ordin, oo uur leh tiri matal somaliya

3.Wasiirka Ganacsiga Dowlada Fadaraalka Jibril Cabdirashiid, oo ku faanay in 10 reerkiisa uu wasaarada shaqo ka siiyay, becuae that is what everyone does and he will do it again given the chance.....

Salim Macow Xaji Award, the three most honourable people of that year. Salim . So far list are

1. Salim Macow Xaji (himself), waa safiirkii sacuudiga ee iska casilay markii gabadhii madaxweeynaha oo aan shaqaale aheen ay u diiday in uu shirkii iyo booskiisii qaato

2. Abdisamad Nur Hassan, Osman Salad Gabeyre, and Sakhawadin Mustafe Mohamed,  Board members of the Somali Central Bank who resigned  becuase of corrupted practice of Governor of Central Bank who was again reappointed by Hasan sheikh maxamuud

22 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Thanks good idea 

Let us not forget Yussur Abrar, in last HSM government

WWW.OCCRP.ORG

Somalia's first female central bank governor has resigned citing...

Thanks Maakhiri, ....i agree with you Yusur would have been good candidate but we should keep it current, to keep it relevant, whatever SOL agree is ok with me.