Che -Guevara

Damn Somalis

galbeedi   

Che,

you guys didn’t understand the message of the prime minister. 
Af Soomaaligu waa idinku yar yaryahay. Hadalkani waa sarbeeb.

Fariintu waxay ku socotaa: Maha Salaad..

which means people Mahad Salaad claimed to be dead are coming back and murdering people. Or people who should be in jail for investigation are let go. 

Thus Hamza guy is sending something. Who knows?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Che,

which means people Mahad Salaad claimed to be dead are coming back and murdering people. Or people who should be in jail for investigation are let go. 

Yes message lost in ridiculing him

Shabaab members are taken from prisoners, act dead,  declared dead, and then escape from hospitals

The place is rotten to the core

5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Che,

They are playing mockingly with his words since he himself has been called Marxuumka. I don't know if it was Deni who called him that first. I remember Deni did called him Xoghaye.

Hamza is not sending anything. I don't expect much from him.

galbeedi   
4 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I don't know if it was Deni who called him that first. I remember Deni did called him Xoghaye.

It was the Youtuber Kabtan Ayuub who called him Marxuum.

Folks, I have been discussing the message of Premier Hamza Bare with some people and the verdict is : all is not well in Villa Wardiigley.

There is a clash and power struggle between the owners of the government of HSM( Mulkiilayaasha Dawlada) and the principles of Damujadiid party.

While Mahad Salaad is powerful, the ideologue of the Mulkiilayaasha is a guy by the name Bukhaari who is in the kitchen of the president. There is a report that the clash is between Bukhaari and one of the Damujadiid ministers. While HSM is the boss, premier Hamza has the ears of Damujadiid cadre. 

On the other hand, premier Hamza can't attack the Mulkiilayaasha without the consent of president HSM. If I were Hamza I would be very careful before taking out the knife against Mulkiilayaasha Dawlada.

You can't advertise the firing of the spy chief, Never. In the eighties, then NISA chief Mr. Jibrill spent one night chatting Marxuum Siyaad Barre in Villa-Somala. The next morning he got the message that the president has relieved his job. Waxa uu yidhi, oo sawkaan madaxweynaha xalay wada sheekaysaneynay. That is how you depose the spy chief.

Despite what we thing, the Mulkiilayaasha are poerful. Saaqiq John, Cumar Geelle and other back them. The latest news we heard from our spies inside Djibouti is that HG had sent couple of hundred people in Djibouti and they are been trained in a base near Weeca. Since Omar Geelle can't trust his own clan he is hiring mercenaries from the Mulkiilayaasha.

By the way, Muuse Biixi has just arrived in Haramuus not the state house. He is meeting the Geele family as we speak.