Che -Guevara

Grand Conference for reer Awdal in Ottawa

Arafaat   

I partly disagree with Boqor Buurmadoow and Xil Khaliif here,  both are saying Garaads should stick to the Khaatuma cause and not interfere with Somaliland ( or rather the rest of SL). But the Garaads concern and interference in Somaliland only shows that the communities in Somaliland(the North) fate is inseparable and their futures destiny is inter-wined.

They might differ in political views, future’s political discourse and even name of the region (Somaliland/SSC/Gobolada Waqooyi), but irrelevant of that all, eventually when the disputes cooo down and emotions settle, peace will return and they will walk in the same direction towards one of those possible pathways(willingly or unwillingly). So the Garaads intervention to influence the direction of common pathway is quite rational and makes sense, as the future is not here yet and it’s for those that shape it. 

galbeedi   

Look this kid.

Garaadku Magaaladisi wuu joogaa dhulkiisiina waa u madax banaan yahay.

Furthermore, the East Burco broker ( Dilaal) called Buurmadow was trying to repemind Garaad Jaamac for meeting our Ugaas. He said somethng like " I supported you to join Somalia and rule your land but don't interfere with Reer Awdal who are not supposed to be out of our system"

It tells me the Habro only know force and the barrel of the gun. 

Carafaat, the so called recognition is done, everyone from members of parliament to Buurmadow is asking to leave SSC alone, but to keep Awdal.

How about peaceful separation?

Remember our Ugaas is unique. There is no Suldaan, Cheif Aqil or fake kings who could be equated in terms stature. He doesn't talk much, he says few words every few years and our people listen to him.

Arafaat   
1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

Carafaat, the so called recognition is done, everyone from members of parliament to Buurmadow is asking to leave SSC alone, but to keep Awdal.

How about peaceful separation?

Galbeedi,

Irrelevant of what any Somali says, on whatever administrative subdivisions is devised by Somalis for local governance and wether one call these States, Provinces, Districts, Counties, etc, at the end of the day nobody is moving and everyone will remain in the same place and localities with the same neighbouring clans and communities, who will have the same development/ poverty issues, and societal challenges with clannism and inequality. Even though devolution or decentralised is positive, but just saying don’t expect sudden miracles as it won’t solve the chronicles problems. 

galbeedi   
19 hours ago, Arafaat said:

Galbeedi,

I, but just saying don’t expect sudden miracles as it won’t solve the chronicles problems. 

I know we would be much better than begging a hungry tribe.

I met this young man who was one among 200 Habro kids given for scholarship in Ethiopia way back, and he said he had to employ for the service of his maternal uncles to save his seat .Carafaat, I knew you guys are deeply tribal people but I didn't how ruthless and ultra nepotistic you are. You can't even allow a fishing port in Lughaya or 6 KM of road from the so called Berbera corridor to pass Awdal villages.

This despotic Biixi is doomed .

He used his henchmen in the cabinet to shoot our Ugaas to come to Borama for the fear he might assist those who were refusing to participate the election before power sharing. For all these years he never publicly apologized for this incident, furthermore, just after the shoot out he welcomed other chiefs from Djibouti .

Shalay tabar buu lahaa, laakiin talo ma hayn. Maantana tabar ma leh taladiisuna ma sugna. He is a dead horse which can't be revived.