Sign in to follow this  
me

Sheekh XasanTurki oo sheegay in ay xoog ku soo furanayaan Sheekh Max'ed Ismail

me   

Sheekh XasanTurki oo sheegay in ay xoog ku soo furanayaan Sheekh Max'ed Ismail

News oo ku xiran Xabsiga Hargeysa

(Hargeysa)3.10-06Hogaamiyaha Ciidanka MMI Sh Xassan Turki ayaa waxa uu wacad ku maray in shan farood iyo calaacal kaga soo dayn doono maamulka la baxay Somaliland oo sida arxan darada ah u jirdila Sheekh Max'ed Ismail oo hada ku xiran xabsiga Hargeysa.

Sh Xassan Turki oo u waramaya warbaahinta maxaliga ee Muqdisho ayaa sheegay in aan loo dulqaadan kari jirdilka loo geystay Sheekh Max'ed Ismail oo ah mid arxan daro ah.

Sheekh Xasan Turki ayaa waxba kama jiraan ku tilmaamay in ay duulaan ku yihiin Magaalada Baydhabo taas oo meesha ka saaraysa eedaymaha raisulwasaaraha DFGM Pro.Geedi oo ku eedeeyey MMI in ay is balaarinayaan

Sh Xassan Turki ayaa sheegay in ay taageerayaal badan ku leeyihiin Puntland iyo Hargeysa waxa uuna intaa ku daray in diinta alle ay cidna horistaagi karin.

News Desk WidhWidh Online

This one made laugh. Turki Rambo weero muu samaynaa. His forces don't even share border with Hargeysa, and their taageero in Sland isn't all that powerful.

This one made laugh. Turki Rambo weero muu samaynaa. His forces don't even share border with Hargeysa, and their taageero in Sland isn't all that powerful.

me   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Heheheheh Turki is no Rambo, Ayro is the Rambo. One thing that I know is that SL's days are numbered and thats like music in my ears.

me   

Heheheheh Turki is no Rambo, Ayro is the Rambo. One thing that I know is that SL's days are numbered and thats like music in my ears.

War Me...we are missing the action. With the way things are going, the Qabiil Lands will be thing of the past. Now before we talk about Sland, lets first see how Pland mafia crumbles.

War Me...we are missing the action. With the way things are going, the Qabiil Lands will be thing of the past. Now before we talk about Sland, lets first see how Pland mafia crumbles.

Ms DD   

I agree Che. Puntland should be dealt with at first. I would want the wadaado from Puntland to set up a court there and rid of all the corription in that region. I am booked to visit Puntland this December, I wonder if it is safe for me or whether Sheikh Turki and other's plan of a regime change which i am all for.

Ms DD   

I agree Che. Puntland should be dealt with at first. I would want the wadaado from Puntland to set up a court there and rid of all the corription in that region. I am booked to visit Puntland this December, I wonder if it is safe for me or whether Sheikh Turki and other's plan of a regime change which i am all for.

Cambarro.....You might be lucky enough to visit there in time for regime change. Inshallah, the remnants of the old guard kicked out of the land of the Somalis.

Cambarro.....You might be lucky enough to visit there in time for regime change. Inshallah, the remnants of the old guard kicked out of the land of the Somalis.

me   

There will always be something to for us. The warlords will flee remmember? They will come our way and we will have our way with them. Make them talk and stuff, we are in the business of Truth and Justice remmember?

There is always Somali Galbeed's liberation. NFD is always there. There will always Anti-Somalinimo rebel movements. Just keep preparing yourself. Protecting your nation is a never ending job.

The wadaads are doing everything I expected they would do. They were in a dillema. If they go to Baydhabo, the Ethio's will enter da battle, if they go to Puntland the Ethio's will enter the battle. If there is an uprising in SL, it might be brutally crushed by the security forces there and the Ethio's might enter the war there too. So they need to neuralize the TFG first, take Baydhabo then organize an uprising in PL, support that uprising with troops and repeat the same in SL.

For now they opted for calling the parlemntarians to Mogadisho and they will also call ministers, maybe even the speaker of the parlement in order to split the government. This will weaken the position of the government. If they have enough members of the government in Mogadisho, they might even assasinate A.Y. and Ghedi. and the third in line would be the speaketr of the parlement or there will be a new election held in which the ICU will win without a doubt.

me   

There will always be something to for us. The warlords will flee remmember? They will come our way and we will have our way with them. Make them talk and stuff, we are in the business of Truth and Justice remmember?

There is always Somali Galbeed's liberation. NFD is always there. There will always Anti-Somalinimo rebel movements. Just keep preparing yourself. Protecting your nation is a never ending job.

The wadaads are doing everything I expected they would do. They were in a dillema. If they go to Baydhabo, the Ethio's will enter da battle, if they go to Puntland the Ethio's will enter the battle. If there is an uprising in SL, it might be brutally crushed by the security forces there and the Ethio's might enter the war there too. So they need to neuralize the TFG first, take Baydhabo then organize an uprising in PL, support that uprising with troops and repeat the same in SL.

For now they opted for calling the parlemntarians to Mogadisho and they will also call ministers, maybe even the speaker of the parlement in order to split the government. This will weaken the position of the government. If they have enough members of the government in Mogadisho, they might even assasinate A.Y. and Ghedi. and the third in line would be the speaketr of the parlement or there will be a new election held in which the ICU will win without a doubt.