Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Southern Somalia without Warlords???

Gabbal   

Suldaanka-

As long as Indhacade is accepted and holds such a title within the ICU, I don't see how the groups are different with respect to the connection of warlords?

As for you, can we not say you view this more like a third party taking care of your [tribal] arch-foe Abdulahi Yusuf, architect of Puntland, for you?

Aah, not everything seems so noble; truly. smile.gif

^^ ah, so you think I am acting Cali Dhuux here?

Waa Lagu Digtaa Ruux Haduu ku Darnaan jiree

Bal Dayaay Warlordkii Wadaado ayaa ku Sara kacee. :D

Well, not quite sxb. I see it differently.

The way I see them is that, the Courts have succeeded where all else failed. They are the first group to have successfully have brought most of Southern Somalia under a single authority. That is something everyone should support, even if there are dark spots among them.

Whatever Indho Cadde is, he has chosen to side with the victors and not fight them. Now, if only all the warlords had done so, there would have been less blood spilt.

As for Col. Yey, I did not singled him out. He is a warlord among many warlords.

The way I see them is that, the Courts have succeeded where all else failed. They are the first group to have successfully have brought most of Southern Somalia under a single authority. That is something everyone should support, even if there are dark spots among them.

Whatever Indho Cadde is, he has chosen to side with the victors and not fight them. Now, if only all the warlords had done so, there would have been less blood spilt.

As for Col. Yey, I did not singled him out. He is a warlord among many warlords.