Flogging charade of anti-terror and of governance

With a squeal from the scorched land

The falsehood of the invaders and their lackeys

Blatant though it is, still confuses some

Oh, yes, they may tell telltales incessantly

And their lies gusted by trumpeters of clan-mania

But in the shadow of their deceit, I can still see through

And show you the real life of the Wretched,

The people of Mogadishu and Somaligalbeed!

A reckless soldier with a nameless machinegun,

Then he took my son out of my sight

He raped my young filly- waiting to be wed soon

He slotted the throat of the pious uncle

A land that wept, wept and still weeps blood

That is where I live, knowing I won’t be safe, I am next

Now you may think you can trek a tiny alley to fetch water

Or may talk to your beloved ones over the phone

You may think you saw the horror on the net and TV

Fully comprehended the agony and despair here

But there is a lot you don’t know and a lot you have yet to see

You know not, my life is at the hands of a primitive killer,

And it is up to his volition when I should perish

And he is not a silent savage, he is insulting me

Saying I am worthless skin, pre-occupied with clan

Here at least I agree he is right, and it hurts more

I am what he says I am, but don’t they tell him,

I will be what I want to be- A free and fair Somali!

Sounds like Somalia 17 years ago and still continuing except for the last year strangers are doing the bad deeds also. We won't be safe from our own brothers how can we be safe from strangers.....

Sounds like Somalia 17 years ago and still continuing except for the last year strangers are doing the bad deeds also. We won't be safe from our own brothers how can we be safe from strangers.....

Abtigiis   

The killings of the recent years are incomparable to anything that has happened before. The fact it is done by our enemy makes it more painful.

Abtigiis   

The killings of the recent years are incomparable to anything that has happened before. The fact it is done by our enemy makes it more painful.

Abtigiis   

Xoogsade   

Abtigiis, Did you compose that poem? very touching saxib, and this is no lavish praise, at least, it is not meant to be.

With regards to the rape of women in Muqdisho, It is not the Xabashis alone doing it, TFG militia do prey on the defenseless neighbourhoods at night in Waaberi according to several news articles I read, one them I quoted in this very forum from credible sources.

Xoogsade   

Abtigiis, Did you compose that poem? very touching saxib, and this is no lavish praise, at least, it is not meant to be.

With regards to the rape of women in Muqdisho, It is not the Xabashis alone doing it, TFG militia do prey on the defenseless neighbourhoods at night in Waaberi according to several news articles I read, one them I quoted in this very forum from credible sources.

Xoogsade   

Abtigiis   

Tried to do afareey. Xabashida iyo kuwa la socda miyay kuu kala soocan yihiin xoogsade? aniga I don't consider A.Yusuf, Cabdi Qaybdiid iyo Mohamed Dheere iyo General Duke (ku meehsan riwaayad qabiil kolba sawir noogu soo dhajiya) somalinimadii waa ka saaray waa hore. Somalinimadu ma aha in loo dhasho uun, it can be lost as well depending on one's deeds. there is nothing that suggests those who are garlanding occupiers deserve to be called a Somali.

Abtigiis   

Tried to do afareey. Xabashida iyo kuwa la socda miyay kuu kala soocan yihiin xoogsade? aniga I don't consider A.Yusuf, Cabdi Qaybdiid iyo Mohamed Dheere iyo General Duke (ku meehsan riwaayad qabiil kolba sawir noogu soo dhajiya) somalinimadii waa ka saaray waa hore. Somalinimadu ma aha in loo dhasho uun, it can be lost as well depending on one's deeds. there is nothing that suggests those who are garlanding occupiers deserve to be called a Somali.

Abtigiis   

Xoogsade   

^ Iima kala soocno saxib, Xabashida nimanka qabqablayaashaaba kasii xun markii la eego damiirkooda. I listened to Maxamed Dheere once say Amxaarada waa walaalaheen biyaha aan u qaadno markay dagaal galaayaan, A/Yna maalin dhow markii la waaniyay waxaa laga sheegay inuu yiri "nasabka saaxibnimadaaa ka muhiimsan" yacni xabashida iyo isaga waa saaxiib soomaalidaan la gumaadaayana waxaa uga wanaagsan Xabashida gumaadeyso si kursi uusan manaafacaad ku heysanin isaga magacawnaado. Soomaalinimo kuma jirto.

Dhunkaal Faarax Barre nin la dhaho oo aan aniga aqoon u lahayn laakiin aan ku bartay gabay uu ka tiriyay nimankaan qabqablayaasha ayuu ugu dhameeyay war:

Geyigeena oo xora annagoo dowladnimo gaarnay

Gablamaha cadaawuhu watee gadaya Soomaali

Ee gibilka inooga eg haddana garan afkii hooyo

Alle gowrac gacal maahoo waa Gaalo ubadkeede

Geeridii wadaadkii dishaay gurubso gaagaabta

Allow guusha haw dhiibin waa garac Tigreeyaade

Gudubtadu ha sheegtee nimanka geliya taariikhda.

General duke waa ku wareeresaa saxib, ha isku daalin, he would never concede no matter how awful of an event we see on the news, I hope to see him after A/Y, may be the good side of him will appear with the death of his favourite warlord or his disappearance from politics.

Xoogsade   

^ Iima kala soocno saxib, Xabashida nimanka qabqablayaashaaba kasii xun markii la eego damiirkooda. I listened to Maxamed Dheere once say Amxaarada waa walaalaheen biyaha aan u qaadno markay dagaal galaayaan, A/Yna maalin dhow markii la waaniyay waxaa laga sheegay inuu yiri "nasabka saaxibnimadaaa ka muhiimsan" yacni xabashida iyo isaga waa saaxiib soomaalidaan la gumaadaayana waxaa uga wanaagsan Xabashida gumaadeyso si kursi uusan manaafacaad ku heysanin isaga magacawnaado. Soomaalinimo kuma jirto.

Dhunkaal Faarax Barre nin la dhaho oo aan aniga aqoon u lahayn laakiin aan ku bartay gabay uu ka tiriyay nimankaan qabqablayaasha ayuu ugu dhameeyay war:

Geyigeena oo xora annagoo dowladnimo gaarnay

Gablamaha cadaawuhu watee gadaya Soomaali

Ee gibilka inooga eg haddana garan afkii hooyo

Alle gowrac gacal maahoo waa Gaalo ubadkeede

Geeridii wadaadkii dishaay gurubso gaagaabta

Allow guusha haw dhiibin waa garac Tigreeyaade

Gudubtadu ha sheegtee nimanka geliya taariikhda.

General duke waa ku wareeresaa saxib, ha isku daalin, he would never concede no matter how awful of an event we see on the news, I hope to see him after A/Y, may be the good side of him will appear with the death of his favourite warlord or his disappearance from politics.