Che -Guevara

Russia Accuses Wagner Group of munity

1 hour ago, Illyria said:

You do realise Wagner group operates in 17 nations including Somalia. Check its history, and owners: Two branches forming the largest private military force:

a) Blackwater => Saracen => Academi - primary stakeholders E Prince, MBZ, and later joined by MBS.

I remember tuugii Shariif Xasan degmada Baraawe u saxiixay maafiyadii Blackwater lix sano ka hor. I am glad it failed.

Illyria   
6 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I remember tuugii Shariif Xasan degmada Baraawe u saxiixay maafiyadii Blackwater lix sano ka hor. I am glad it failed.

No surprise there. Are we sure they have not purchased all the fertile lands in Shabeelada & Jubooyinka for their clients? I recently met a gentleman in Xamar, who worked for a subsidiary of Acadami, whose sole task was to explore, measure by acre, and buy up fertile lands in the said regions, offering exuberant rates, which the locals could not resist, even if they tried. He had no idea whom his employers were!

This group should be in SOMALIA, SHabab would be finished in 2 months

Hassan , Waa fulay, can he dare and bring this group

Maakhiri mar marka qaarkood waxaa aragtaa kaliya waxa dhow. Say kuwii afka duubnaa ayee Soomaaliya kaga saareen dagaal - not that it will happen since it will embolden them and even might win them public support since 'gaalo nagu soo duulay' la soo shirtagi doonaan - you think these mercenaries will leave after that. Just look what they did and are doing in Ciraaq, Afgaanistaan, Central African Republic and Maali.

Yevgeny Prigozhin onboard plane in fatal crash, says Russia

2103.jpg?width=445&dpr=2&s=none

Yevgeny Prigozhin, the Wagner paramilitary chief who launched an armed mutiny in June, has been reported dead. Russia said he was onboard a private jet that crashed in the Tver region near Moscow, killing all 10 onboard.

Rosaviatsia, the Russian aviation authority, said Prigozhin and senior Wagner commander Dmitry Utkin were among 10 people travelling on the Embraer business jet that crashed on Wednesday evening.

The cause of the crash was not immediately clear, but Prigozhin’s longstanding feud with the military and the armed uprising he led in June would give the Russian state ample motive for revenge. Media channels linked to Wagner quickly suggested that a Russian air defence missile had shot down the plane.

The Embraer jet crashed in the Tver region while flying between Moscow and St Petersburg, Prigozhin’s home city. Video posted online apparently showed the small jet trailing a plume of smoke before slamming into the ground and erupting in flames.

The plane, with the tail number RA-02795, has been under US sanctions since 2019 because of its connection to Prigozhin. The Wagner chief has been reported as using the plane, including shortly after his failed mutiny, when the plane departed from St Petersburg to Belarus on the morning of 27 June.

The Guardian

Tallaabo   
9 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

If you gonna try to dethrone the king, make sure  you go for the jugular.

Exactly, that is what I thought of at the time of the failed mutiny. You must go for the jugular specially when taking on a master spy agent and an arrogant tyrant like Putin. Anything short of a kill and you would be signing your death certificate. 

• Like 1

Tallaabo   

Last night I was watching a Ukrainian expert commenting on the killing of Prigozhin and he said something like this which made laugh: "Putin decided that the world is not big enough for both himself and Prigozhin to live so only one of them has to continue".

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1