Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Was Saddam Hussein really a bad guy?

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Discreet1:

Gassing your own people Vs being a colonial imperialist....hmmm

There's no lesser evil .

I guess then the humiliation and the abuse that the people of Iraq suffered in the hands of Evil forces of US and UK is what you call a "Saint?"

there are times in a man's life when death would be far better than living and in Iraqi people's case dying is the honorary thing to do right now.

IL CAPO   

There's no lesser evil .

I guess then the humiliation and the abuse that the people of Iraq suffered in the hands of Evil forces of US and UK is what you call a "Saint?"

there are times in a man's life when death would be far better than living and in Iraqi people's case dying is the honorary thing to do right now.

IL CAPO   

There's no lesser evil .

Do the words ****** War mean anything to you mate?

As far as im concerned Iraq was not sovereign but a COLONY OF ONE MAN.

The Japanese point is a bit more complex; they stood up to the might of America and almost succeeded for a multitude of reasons not intelligence alone.

Not intelegence? Have Somalis acting like raving mad men come close to empire? List the reasons if you dispute please.

If we go down the root that says the Japanese are more intelligent than the Somalis, we’ll inevitably have to ask for the criteria used to define “intelligenceâ€. This might then lead to discuss the old age argument of nurture versus nature.

I mean not to be crual but the Somalis have shown no signs of natural intelegence. They have the ideas you dont. The N VS. N can be applied to things like scateboarding but not this. If Somalis think like anyone else were is the proof?

There is no proof of a serious attempt and i think Somalians and the Japanese face the EXACT Same problems but in different ways so there is deffinently no nurture because you need nature to begin with to get nurture. If you couldnt naturaly think how would you be able to nurture your natural thoughts?

Keep in mind it can be any date in Somali history but a bunch of old hags in the desert talking about Russia just doesnt cut it...

I am by no means in a position to judge anybody but i know Saddam was far better than any colonial imperialist be it U.S or U.K.

Peace.

Dont sacrifice Anti-Americanism for logic. You never win when you do.

Humiliation? Why so much pride when you cant even take Kuwait? Pride is important but who are the Iraqis to brag? They are pretty adverage in my book and a whole lot of others.

Dont be an ***** . Do you think US troops will stay in Iraq for as long as Saddam's term? How is it honorary and why want Iraq recover like the western European countries occupied? Do you wantto fight so u want look like a waste of life when you mess up and it gets compared to Japan after US occupation? I cant see why it cant be like the US in West Germany unless you want to cover up the fact you arnt capeble of brain activity. Explain how this occupation will very from South Korea, West Germany and Japan.

The Japanese point is a bit more complex; they stood up to the might of America and almost succeeded for a multitude of reasons not intelligence alone.

Not intelegence? Have Somalis acting like raving mad men come close to empire? List the reasons if you dispute please.

If we go down the root that says the Japanese are more intelligent than the Somalis, we’ll inevitably have to ask for the criteria used to define “intelligenceâ€. This might then lead to discuss the old age argument of nurture versus nature.

I mean not to be crual but the Somalis have shown no signs of natural intelegence. They have the ideas you dont. The N VS. N can be applied to things like scateboarding but not this. If Somalis think like anyone else were is the proof?

There is no proof of a serious attempt and i think Somalians and the Japanese face the EXACT Same problems but in different ways so there is deffinently no nurture because you need nature to begin with to get nurture. If you couldnt naturaly think how would you be able to nurture your natural thoughts?

Keep in mind it can be any date in Somali history but a bunch of old hags in the desert talking about Russia just doesnt cut it...

I am by no means in a position to judge anybody but i know Saddam was far better than any colonial imperialist be it U.S or U.K.

Peace.

Humiliation? Why so much pride when you cant even take Kuwait? Pride is important but who are the Iraqis to brag? They are pretty adverage in my book and a whole lot of others.

Dont be an ***** . Do you think US troops will stay in Iraq for as long as Saddam's term? How is it honorary and why want Iraq recover like the western European countries occupied? Do you wantto fight so u want look like a waste of life when you mess up and it gets compared to Japan after US occupation? I cant see why it cant be like the US in West Germany unless you want to cover up the fact you arnt capeble of brain activity. Explain how this occupation will very from South Korea, West Germany and Japan.

Peace.

NGONGE   

With all due respect my friend, that post does not show any signs of intelligence either. I’m assuming that your questions are asked in a rhetorical sense (really giving you the benefit of the doubt there). But, lets say they’re not and you genuinely mean them. You need to expound them a little more so I know what I’m dealing with here. While you’re at it, don’t forget to expand on your understanding of the definitions of intelligence, nature and nurture. Much obliged.

NGONGE   

With all due respect my friend, that post does not show any signs of intelligence either. I’m assuming that your questions are asked in a rhetorical sense (really giving you the benefit of the doubt there). But, lets say they’re not and you genuinely mean them. You need to expound them a little more so I know what I’m dealing with here. While you’re at it, don’t forget to expand on your understanding of the definitions of intelligence, nature and nurture. Much obliged.

NGONGE   

IL CAPO   

Snow,

The more i read your response the more i realize that you are one bitter brother because i have failed to understand one bit of the "Point" you made above.

I wonder what would your reply be had Somalia been in the same position that Iraq and Iraqis find themselves in today because there are similarities between the two.

Why Somalia didn't take back Djibouti or NFD or even Zone 5? ever asked yourself those Question mate?

I bet you did but failed to come up with a meaningful resolution.

like i said before "In my opinion Saddam Hussein was far better than any US or UK soldier would ever be and the unrest and the constant and continuous unnecessary deaths of Iraqi citizens will back my argument just like Siad Barre was far better than all these scavengers that are running around in our country today claiming to be our "Leaders".

IL CAPO   

Snow,

The more i read your response the more i realize that you are one bitter brother because i have failed to understand one bit of the "Point" you made above.

I wonder what would your reply be had Somalia been in the same position that Iraq and Iraqis find themselves in today because there are similarities between the two.

Why Somalia didn't take back Djibouti or NFD or even Zone 5? ever asked yourself those Question mate?

like i said before "In my opinion Saddam Hussein was far better than any US or UK soldier would ever be and the unrest and the constant and continuous unnecessary deaths of Iraqi citizens will back my argument just like Siad Barre was far better than all these scavengers that are running around in our country today claiming to be our "Leaders".

IL CAPO   

Snow,