Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Was Saddam Hussein really a bad guy?

Modesty   

We hear and heard it all the time in CNN, MSNBC, and FOX news, that Saddam Hussein was a bad guy. We heard that Saddam Hussein was a brutal dictator who poisoned gased his own people.Bush said that he was a evil man and that the world is much safer now. Well, although he did kill his own people, that was back in the 80's when he was a puppet American hegemony. But I asked myself, why was there such a strong need to get rid of one man? I finally came to the conclusion that Saddam Hussein scared the hair off western powers, not because he had wmd but because he gave the muslims in the world a backbone. He was the only arab leader who speaked out against the wrongdoing of the west against muslim lands. I believe he was a strong leader, he even welcomed Somali refugees to Iraq.In fact, I heard from some Iraqis that before Saddam's rule, the British colonists in that country where much hated by the Iraqis because they treated them so badly. I am not going to believe someone is evil because some anchorman said so, I choose to think for myself and come to my own conclusion.

Salaamu alaikum w.w.b

Cawralo   

'Was Saddam Hussein really a bad guy'

HAAA!! ***** waalan oo nolosha ka dhacay<--Sadam.

How did he help his muslim brothers and sisters? By siding with gaalo and attacking them? He was their little ******* dog for the 8 years he was in war with Iran. They gave him knives and he murdered his mothers with it. They gave him sunn and he used it against his children. There's nothing good about that man, he is even worse than the likes of Bush. Because to Bush the life of one american is worth atleast 30 muslim souls. Kiisnger would never kill one of his own to please the offsprings of ibn Saud. Sadam is a pathetic moron, nothing more, nothing less.

Cawralo   

How did he help his muslim brothers and sisters? By siding with gaalo and attacking them? He was their little ******* dog for the 8 years he was in war with Iran. They gave him knives and he murdered his mothers with it. They gave him sunn and he used it against his children. There's nothing good about that man, he is even worse than the likes of Bush. Because to Bush the life of one american is worth atleast 30 muslim souls. Kiisnger would never kill one of his own to please the offsprings of ibn Saud. Sadam is a pathetic moron, nothing more, nothing less.

Cawralo   

Mr. Holbrook called him a "punk" compared to guys like hitler and stalin. thats what i think of all the Arab and muslim dictators. they have no power at all and i doubt these countries most deffinently including somalia dont have the ppl like japan did to keep their war in the '40s going. Look at all these muslim goverments compared to the Japanese Empire! There isnt a snowball's chance in hell u could come close to that imperial run. somalians never had the inteligence that alowed the japanese to match america's war plains and etc.. qu'ran school teaches nothing and they could never EVER rival the fastness of the japanese weapon inventers and engineers.

Mr. Holbrook called him a "punk" compared to guys like hitler and stalin. thats what i think of all the Arab and muslim dictators. they have no power at all and i doubt these countries most deffinently including somalia dont have the ppl like japan did to keep their war in the '40s going. Look at all these muslim goverments compared to the Japanese Empire! There isnt a snowball's chance in hell u could come close to that imperial run. somalians never had the inteligence that alowed the japanese to match america's war plains and etc.. qu'ran school teaches nothing and they could never EVER rival the fastness of the japanese weapon inventers and engineers.

Gabbal   

Snow whoever mentioned Japan, and believe me NO ONE can match the intelligence of the Somali race. Richard Burton said in the 1800's he came upon Somali nomads huddled together in the desert talking about the war in Russia. We are just too idiotic to realize and take advantage of our full potential. Potential that is unmatched I might add.

Where do you come off with being so cynical and antagonistic? Are you even Somali?

War nin ajnabi ah ayaa nagu dhex jidho.

And Modesty yes sis I do believe that Saddam was the quintessential "bad guy", but the United States had no right to to barge on the sovereignty and territorial integerity of an independent nation and police it as if it was another state in the US.

Gabbal   

Snow whoever mentioned Japan, and believe me NO ONE can match the intelligence of the Somali race. Richard Burton said in the 1800's he came upon Somali nomads huddled together in the desert talking about the war in Russia. We are just too idiotic to realize and take advantage of our full potential. Potential that is unmatched I might add.

Where do you come off with being so cynical and antagonistic? Are you even Somali?

And Modesty yes sis I do believe that Saddam was the quintessential "bad guy", but the United States had no right to to barge on the sovereignty and territorial integerity of an independent nation and police it as if it was another state in the US.

Gabbal   

NGONGE   

NO ONE can match the intelligence of the Somali race

Pride is good but that comment was a tad over the top, wouldn’t you say?

Somali intelligence is not different to Bolivian, Peruvian, American or Japanese intelligence. Don’t start turning us into some sort of Master Race, adeer.

The Japanese point is a bit more complex; they stood up to the might of America and almost succeeded for a multitude of reasons not intelligence alone. If we go down the root that says the Japanese are more intelligent than the Somalis, we’ll inevitably have to ask for the criteria used to define “intelligenceâ€. This might then lead to discuss the old age argument of nurture versus nature. It will make for a great discussion. Alas I think pride will get in the way before we even begin. :D

NGONGE   

Somali intelligence is not different to Bolivian, Peruvian, American or Japanese intelligence. Don’t start turning us into some sort of Master Race, adeer.

The Japanese point is a bit more complex; they stood up to the might of America and almost succeeded for a multitude of reasons not intelligence alone. If we go down the root that says the Japanese are more intelligent than the Somalis, we’ll inevitably have to ask for the criteria used to define “intelligenceâ€. This might then lead to discuss the old age argument of nurture versus nature. It will make for a great discussion. Alas I think pride will get in the way before we even begin. :D

NGONGE   

Gabbal   

Sxb Ngonge ninkaa aan iska diciyee iga leexo. :mad: ;)

Alas I think pride will get in the way before we even begin.

and i think it has already gotten in the way. :Dicon_razz.gif

Gabbal   

Sxb Ngonge ninkaa aan iska diciyee iga leexo. :mad: ;)

Alas I think pride will get in the way before we even begin.

and i think it has already gotten in the way. :Dicon_razz.gif