Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Presidenr Cade Muse visit to Bossaso..Pics

^^YOu went back to your job bro Duke...

Im happy the fact that the polical parties will be allowed to get in the process in Puntland, and I hope with that brings the fall of Cadde regime even sooner...

Nice pics, the troops look poorly trained, take a close and observe how they are disorganised looking and snearing arounds ... LOL some of the don't even look strong enough to be soldeirs, perhaps Businessmen of Bosaso wore the cloth to welcome Adde and for pictures...

^^^The pictures are quite nice..The troops need more training ,better pay and equipment. Thus the whole reason why we need the AU troops to bring life back to the armed forces.

soodhaweyn_bosaso_12012007_3.jpg

^^^The pictures are quite nice..The troops need more training ,better pay and equipment. Thus the whole reason why we need the AU troops to bring life back to the armed forces.

^^I must admit, sometime if you want you can be very diplomatic... but on the other hand I think, in one way or another, you should admit that you are stuck in with supporting non-diplomatic and very arrogant leaders and the fact that you would have liked they changed their attitude and unwise policies...

^^I must admit, sometime if you want you can be very diplomatic... but on the other hand I think, in one way or another, you should admit that you are stuck in with supporting non-diplomatic and very arrogant leaders and the fact that you would have liked they changed their attitude and unwise policies...

Here are more Pictures!

Presidents own Car!

safar1.jpg

Bosaso Populance welcoming them:

safar5.jpg

Presidential Palace:

safar11.jpg

President stepping out of car:

safar12.jpg

safar13.jpg

safar15.jpg

safar16.jpg