Sign in to follow this  
Juje

TFG vs. ICU

Juje failed to add that both groups want to knwock each other out.

TFG requires Ethiopian support while the courts are openly supported by Eritria.

Both the TFG and clan courts only pay a lip service to dipolmacy or negotiation and belive that muscle is the only way to acheive peace..

They both lack imagination.

The TFG weak point is corruption and the individuals in the government.

The Courts is the perception that they only represent a single clans interest.

Juje   

Originally posted by me:

Juje whats your opinion of Fedaralism and 4.5?

Horta 4.5 halkas iga dhig, I dont know what equation they used to come up with such spread of share, simply cause it undermines lot of indigenous people like moi.

As for federalism, I think it is a reasonable and best logic solution to the Somali dilema. Since the civil war based on tribal differences and feud it is better if each tribe went back to their land of domicile (not birth or settled after 1960) and form their own internal authority and all united together under a federal rule. Good example Somaliland & Puntland. That way it will bring an end to oither occupying land that does not belong to them, like Banadir, Shabelada Dhexe & Hose, Jubada Dhexe and Hose.

People may see Federalism as a form of division but they are mislead by the conception that Somalis are united. We are not and we dont love each other and there is no sense of nationalism in us, my evidence support to this is our state in the past seventeen years, we killed, maimed, raped, looted and did all sort of eviul thing to each other, well at least some were weak and were constantly and still are on the receivig end.

Yes Federalism I support on that purpose, let the balayos Indhacadde, Hiraale, and et all go back to their regions.

Juje   

Originally posted by me:

Horta 4.5 halkas iga dhig, I dont know what equation they used to come up with such spread of share, simply cause it undermines lot of indigenous people like moi.

As for federalism, I think it is a reasonable and best logic solution to the Somali dilema. Since the civil war based on tribal differences and feud it is better if each tribe went back to their land of domicile (not birth or settled after 1960) and form their own internal authority and all united together under a federal rule. Good example Somaliland & Puntland. That way it will bring an end to oither occupying land that does not belong to them, like Banadir, Shabelada Dhexe & Hose, Jubada Dhexe and Hose.

People may see Federalism as a form of division but they are mislead by the conception that Somalis are united. We are not and we dont love each other and there is no sense of nationalism in us, my evidence support to this is our state in the past seventeen years, we killed, maimed, raped, looted and did all sort of eviul thing to each other, well at least some were weak and were constantly and still are on the receivig end.

Yes Federalism I support on that purpose, let the balayos Indhacadde, Hiraale, and et all go back to their regions.

Juje   

Originally posted by me:

Juje,

Here is our experience in Ethiopia. The country has never seen peace in more than a hundred years, because people could not use their languages to teach their children, people could not freely exercise their religion, people in some areas were considered not as full citizens and in the worst case not as people.

Some were rebelling all the time like Somali, Afar and others were rebelling every decades or so like Tigray, Oromo, Amara(North)..etc.

All these wars destroyed the country and finally couldn't feed itself.

The civil war was so cruel on one side the government used famine to starve the people to submission or death.

When the rebellious peoples won, they decided that the root of the ill was in domination of the rest by few. And it was decided that from here on everyone govern themselves in their areas. There will be a federal government which does the work only the work thats agreed by all these peoples.

There are state governments already that are capable to their own government, police, courts, health and education upto college level. Universities are still federal.

Soon the federal government will only be army and foreign affairs. I can't wait to see that day, although i understand that with so much poverty and backwardness it may be for the next generation.

Ethiopia was accepted just this week into the Federal Forum which is a forum of federalist countries around the world. Not bad if one joins India or Canada and have the system validated as fit of federalism.

I hope it brings peace and brotherhood to the people of Somalia as well.

Juje,

Here is our experience in Ethiopia. The country has never seen peace in more than a hundred years, because people could not use their languages to teach their children, people could not freely exercise their religion, people in some areas were considered not as full citizens and in the worst case not as people.

Some were rebelling all the time like Somali, Afar and others were rebelling every decades or so like Tigray, Oromo, Amara(North)..etc.

The civil war was so cruel on one side the government used famine to starve the people to submission or death.

When the rebellious peoples won, they decided that the root of the ill was in domination of the rest by few. And it was decided that from here on everyone govern themselves in their areas. There will be a federal government which does the work only the work thats agreed by all these peoples.

There are state governments already that are capable to their own government, police, courts, health and education upto college level. Universities are still federal.

Soon the federal government will only be army and foreign affairs. I can't wait to see that day, although i understand that with so much poverty and backwardness it may be for the next generation.

Ethiopia was accepted just this week into the Federal Forum which is a forum of federalist countries around the world. Not bad if one joins India or Canada and have the system validated as fit of federalism.

Juje,

mantra   

I know that the politics section is dominated by old men (old qabilist men like the Duke to be exact) lakin I believe there's something we're neglecting, something of paramount importance, something that, had we implemented ages ago, we might've had peace, and that something my dearest odeyaal is the Shariah, and I cannot go back to the women's section without giving my two cents.

Allah sent His laws down for a reason, man made laws cannot even begin to compare to the just laws of the Almighty. You're all disillusioned by the myth of democracy, I suggest you look into the Quran and see what it has to say, thats the only way forward for Somalia.

mantra   

I know that the politics section is dominated by old men (old qabilist men like the Duke to be exact) lakin I believe there's something we're neglecting, something of paramount importance, something that, had we implemented ages ago, we might've had peace, and that something my dearest odeyaal is the Shariah, and I cannot go back to the women's section without giving my two cents.

Allah sent His laws down for a reason, man made laws cannot even begin to compare to the just laws of the Almighty. You're all disillusioned by the myth of democracy, I suggest you look into the Quran and see what it has to say, thats the only way forward for Somalia.

mantra   

Originally posted by mantra:

where is you stand, did you forget to answer the quation, however you answered a opvious portion of the quetion, as we all muslims believe that Sharia is uncomparable to man made law. you are not offspring (shabaabka/ICU) of USC...........like mine I would stand for federatal Government. no less.

Originally posted by mantra:

where is you stand, did you forget to answer the quation, however you answered a opvious portion of the quetion, as we all muslims believe that Sharia is uncomparable to man made law. you are not offspring (shabaabka/ICU) of USC...........like mine I would stand for federatal Government. no less.