Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Sharif prep'ing for Clinton meeting

NGONGE   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

There are leaves in the wind to be sure, and you yaa NGONGE is one such leave. I understand it's the wind turning you which every way but this latest dwelling on silly handshake is taking the cake. For the Millionth time Sharif is a politcian, and not a sheekh. a politician with muyuul islaami. Majority of the people are with him on the conceptual level. He speaks their language and uderstands thier plight. That he seeks outside help to deal with the intolerent forces beseiging him is understandable to the majority of somalis as well.

I understand you want to shoot down an extremist Sharif to support a normal one but those things are in your head saaxiib. In reality, and when put in the context in Somalia's evolving conflict Sharif has not departed from his original political station by much. He might have been naive but never extreme.

I am happy to accept all your accusations with a smile and good grace, saaxib. As long as Sh. Sharif can be pigeon holed one way or the other. You say he has always been a politician and this is what I shall judge him on from now on. Hadal yanaan hadawto kaa maqlin, he's a politician after all. :D

^^I only accuse you when i know i can support it with facts. Sharif is a politician, not a sheekh. He is not shariif :D , he is a somali from ****** clan, and never claimed to be the mufti of the state.

edit: I have a question for you: have you seen your freind A&T after i defeated him?

^^I only accuse you when i know i can support it with facts. Sharif is a politician, not a sheekh. He is not shariif :D , he is a somali from ****** clan, and never claimed to be the mufti of the state.

edit: I have a question for you: have you seen your freind A&T after i defeated him?

NGONGE   

^^ The funny thing is, it is I who can back up my claims here. Better still, I can do it using your own words from previous discussions. Lakin naga daa..I was after clarity and clarity is what I got. He is a politician, that's enough for a day's work. :D

A&T has not be defeated fairly. One of your xoor-el-cayn foot soldiers trapped him and distracted him from fighting back.

NGONGE   

^^ The funny thing is, it is I who can back up my claims here. Better still, I can do it using your own words from previous discussions. Lakin naga daa..I was after clarity and clarity is what I got. He is a politician, that's enough for a day's work. :D

A&T has not be defeated fairly. One of your xoor-el-cayn foot soldiers trapped him and distracted him from fighting back.

NGONGE   

^^that is what you think, being able to back up your claim that is. i am sure i told you before but if it's the first day you heard that Sharif is a politician, and not a sheekh, please is fiican u qabo oo yaanan waa danbe kawada hadlin :D

As for A&T, he wanted to flee the scene and found buuxo to be the perfect scapegoat

he was so defeated

^^that is what you think, being able to back up your claim that is. i am sure i told you before but if it's the first day you heard that Sharif is a politician, and not a sheekh, please is fiican u qabo oo yaanan waa danbe kawada hadlin :D

As for A&T, he wanted to flee the scene and found buuxo to be the perfect scapegoat

he was so defeated

he was so defeated

NGONGE   

^^ Waxban so wadaa..it's only done in jest and not to make fun of the faith (not that I need to explain it). Marka adkeeso, saaxib.. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Waxban so wadaa..it's only done in jest and not to make fun of the faith (not that I need to explain it). Marka adkeeso, saaxib.. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE